Innovation Top Dog AL Gauge Pump

The AL features unique dual barrel construction with super wide 42 mm aluminum exterior barrel and 28 mm internal aluminum barrel. Easily reaches160 PSI, convenient top mounted gauge is easy to see and read. Unique internal air routing system means no clumsy tubes or hoses running up the barrel to supply the air to the gauge leaving a very clean exterior look with unmatched durability. Extra long hose for easy inflation on all types of tires. Base is secured to the barrel by an oversized nut and bolt to assure long life even under the most severe pumping conditions.

[Feb 29, 2020]
jbozo89

OVERALL
Strength:

I just recently dropped it and the gauge is off by twenty lbs but it stiil works, can't find a replacement gauge yet but if I can't I don't care. If my bikes worked this well I would not be so damn poor! Never thought I'd give a pump rating but......

Purchased:
Used
[Sep 24, 2005]
Ed de Freitas

OVERALL
Strength:

Inflates to 125PSI in 20 strokes! Very strongly made. Wodden handle is a PLUS. Guage is in the CORRECT palce and ALL floor pumps should have theirs there,up close, so you can see it very clearly with no effort.Pumps with almost no effort.Guage appears to be very accurate when checked with a Zefal pressure guage. Great product

The dual head sometimes takes a little tweaking to work properly when using a presta valve. Very minor.

Great product.

Zefal double shot floor pump

[Nov 23, 2003]
Chris

OVERALL
Strength:

Appearance, functionality, capacity

May be a tad big to some, but is more imposing than objectionable

A beauty, nice big wood handle adds elegance to the fine finish of the tube. Pretty stable stand, a big plus to many others I've tried. Dual valves (Schrader and presta) will spoil you. Large capacity greatly lessens effort; just a few strokes, seemingly, to get to 100 pounds.

Silca floor pump

[Jun 02, 2007]
ran chen

OVERALL
Strength:

it is realy doing the job. the pump hight is great and you dont have to use your back so much.

never broke. but the base is not so stiff. although better than the others.

sinc 1995 i had 4 floor pump (all of them much more expancive)this is the best i had so far.
used that for triathlon for 2 years, for prepering the mountain bike befor weekends. should be in every hous with 1 bicycle or more.

non

[Feb 16, 2008]
the dork

OVERALL
Strength:

Best pump there is. Comfortable and it works for years

5 years and it still works perfect. I have 6 bikes and it keeps going. All the guys ask me to bring it on group rides so they can top off before a ride, it's that good.

Never thought I'd give a pump rating but......

Every pump out there

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.