Fox Shox Shock Pump

Best Price At
Available At

-High pressure air pump for forks and frame shocks -360 degree swivel hose, tap-bleeder, Schrader valve

[Jul 17, 2007]
Scott

OVERALL
Strength:

Super easy to use, better quality and easier to release pressure than other pumps.

If you want the best this is it, I have used many other pumps and this is definately the ticket. The other user must have used the older pump (which is identical to the marzocchi) cause it does suck.

Marzocchi, Cane Creek, Rock Shox

[Feb 09, 2007]
Pete

OVERALL
Strength:

Fox label.

You pay extra for the Fox label. Also: durability; installation; and removal.

This is not a very good product, especially for the price. The pump was difficult to get on and off. It also loosened the valve core whenever I tried to take it off (kind of defeats the purpose.) I have tried this on my Lefty and other forks and got the same poor results.

Save your money and buy something less expensive.

[Apr 08, 1998]
Andy Franck
weekend warrior

OVERALL

I recently bought a Jamis Dakar FS bike with a Cane Creek air shock in the rear. I found little to no information about pumps for the shock (looked here, no reviews) - most shops don't carry them. I found and ordered the Fox pump through a mail order place. Basically I just want to get it out there that this pump works quite well. It inflates to high pressures with litttle effort and feels solid enough to give me no concern for failure.

[Jan 26, 2001]
Cajun

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to use. Quickly puts the amount of pressure in that you need.

I got this pump with a bike that I bought off Ebay. It is for a Fox Alps 4 rear shock. The pump was a little messed up because the previous owner bent the piston a little bit. The pump didn't move as well as it should. I straightened it out and now it is fine.

I saw these for sale at Bike Source for $40. If you have to pump your shock up this is the only way to go, except it is pricey!

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.