SaltStick Capsule Nutrition

Best Price At

• The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
  • Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity
  • Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
  • Vegetable-based capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients. GMP production
  • Contains only WHAT YOU NEED. No: herbal, trace, questionable components added
  • No sweeteners- no high fructose corn syrup, no sweeteners of any kind
  • Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
  • Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete
  • Saltstick® Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium.

• USER REVIEWS

[Jun 21, 2009]
    dixiecupp

OVERALL
    Strength:

excelent levels of electolyte to replace what's lost through sweat.

I sweat by the gallons and neeed a lot of help with proper fluid replacement. I have always cramped in long endurance races. Saltstick capsuls along with my fluids seems to be the answer for me.

lava salts,

[Apr 28, 2009]
    Anonymous

OVERALL
    Strength:

Has everything you need without to balance electrolytes during intense racing and training.

NONE

Best Electrolyte replacement on the market, for cost, balacne of minerals as they relate to sweat, and easy to dispence.

I have reccomendent to other they have had cramping and muscle siezing post exercise, and it has relieved their issuses.

[Apr 19, 2009]
    Erin Kummer

OVERALL

I absolutely love Salt Stick products. The salt capsules themselves work wonders and the mini dispenser is KEY for my mountain bike bars. The dispenser is not only super easy and convenient to use, but it is also stays put in times when my bike doesn't always stay rubber side down.

[Apr 17, 2009]
    Racing for Recovery

OVERALL
    Strength:

I utilized this product at Ultraman Hawaii and Ironman Western Australia 6 days later in 2008 and they were awesome. It was imperative that I kept my electrolytes in check through these grueling events so I could maintain my racing performance. I must say I would not have completed these 2 races without this product.

Great product and I will be using it again this year as I compete in Ironman Germany July 5 Ironman Switzerland Jully 12 and Ultraman Canada August 1,2 and 3.
    More information is on www.racingforrecovery.com

[Oct 12, 2008]
    Anonymous

OVERALL
    Strength:

no effect to the stomach, while delivering all you need. only need one cap at a time.

bit on the large side, but offset by not having to take a hand full.

the caps are great. they really keep the problems away. one cap per hour (plus two extra on longer rides) make carrying and planning very easy.

I have a dispenser on the list to get with the next order. I have not tried the dispenser, although a friend has. he encountered moisture problems with the caps sticking. but knowing him it could be a maintenance issue.

other commercial and home formula products like it

[May 11, 2008]
    Jon Miller

OVERALL
    Strength:

Easy to carry on the bike using the dispenser that Saltstick designed.
    The stuff actually works, eliminated my cramping issues .

???

Over the years, I've tryed all kinds of things to prevent leg cramps during extremely hard racing efforts. A good friend recomended Saltstick caps. They definetly work for me. When I forget to use them ,it's only a matter of time before the cramping starts. A "must have" for summer time racing, or hard training days..

Hammer Electrolytes

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.