Hammer Nutrition Race Caps Supreme Nutrition

Best Price At

The defining (and not surprisingly the best selling) product in the Hammer Nutrition family is the Race Caps Supreme. Why? It's because several important substrates ("spark plugs") are necessary for the efficient production of energy from your food and oxygen intake. Exercise rapidly depletes these important nutrients. Taking Race Caps Supreme is like putting fresh spark plugs in your body, ensuring consistent, efficient energy production. In addition, several ingredients in Race Caps Supreme are superb antioxidants and key nutrients for cardiovascular health. It's a safe, comprehensive, and effective formula promoting higher energy levels, increased endurance, reduced muscle fatigue, a strengthened immune system and improved recovery. One bottle contains 90 capsules.

[May 21, 2009]
sundog7

OVERALL
Strength:

Excellent for leg muscle development and muscle fatigue reduction.

Just cost, and it's not bad.

These little capsules really help build muscle in the legs. I have used it for over three years with some short periods without. It definitely helps build leg strength and reduces leg fatigue. My leg cramps also stopped when I first started taking it, and never came back. Nothing else helped, including electrolytes.
If your legs give-out before your lungs, this is the help.
This is one of only two products that really seemed to help me (other than recovery drinks for short-term).
If you race, you should take these pills daily to build-up the legs.

Straight vitamin E capsules.

[Jan 05, 2005]
Jill Beste

OVERALL
Strength:

This supplement recovers me faster than anything else I have tried.

Trying to remember to take it one race days when there is a million other things going on one hour before the race.

This is a must have for any endurance athlete. I am recoveing fast and able to race consectutive days in a row.

Enduro Caps, Race Caps, Cardio Caps

[Jan 06, 2005]
Karl W Keltner

OVERALL
Strength:

easy & convenient, no downsides

Years into my training for endurance running & triathlon, I realized I was missing something. Race Caps simply allow me to work at a higher efficiency, increasing my endurance. The combination of this product with Perpetum give me the feeling/ability of "going forever." There are not energy spikes or lows--simply a consistent stream of energy, keeping my mind clear for any event I am doing.

[Feb 08, 2005]
Bruce

OVERALL
Strength:

new found energy and endurance, general health and recovery, less bad days

none that I can see

I have been taking this new and improved product for over year and the prior products for numerous years. No one likes to throw money away so I continue with this product and the strength and edurance gains I achieve.

numerous Champion Nutrition, PB products and everything else out there claiming this and that.

[Jan 23, 2005]
Deanna Frank

OVERALL

I've been using Race Caps Supreme as long as it's been out. I used the Race Caps prior to it. I'm not able to get all scientific about it, but I do know that I can tell a difference in recovery as well as my overall health. I've had periods of time where I did not take them and all I know is that I can tell a difference in getting sick such as the common cold-I don't get colds often, and I seems to be able to bounce back a little quicker from heavy duty training.

[Dec 23, 2004]
Suzanne Endsley

OVERALL
Strength:

Race Caps Supreme has combined the best of both worlds - exceptional cardiovascular benefits with unreal endurance benefits. Plus, instead of taking numerous capsules and fiddling with them during a race, all the power is packed into one or two caps!

None!

For racing and quality training, I don't do it without Race Caps Supreme. A nutrional routine incorporating Race Caps has been the key to helping me reach personal goals in terms of racing and training. With the use of this product I have been able to reach deeper and work harder and recover quicker.

Old model Race Caps, Old model Enduro Caps

[Dec 17, 2004]
Cheryl

OVERALL
Strength:

Race Caps Supreme is a great product. No cramps and I feel stronger during and after races then I did when I was not using the product.

None.

If you want better race results and better workouts, try this product.

[Dec 17, 2004]
Karen

OVERALL
Strength:

felt stronger and could sustain activity for longer. I do long distance, multi-hour events and would take it every hour. Never had GI issues, ie. burping up supplements

I found using Race Caps for training, non-training days and during a race combined with the Mito-R caps and endurolytes, sustained energy and race day boost (on race days) kept me energized, not fatigued, no muscle cramping for a long periods of time. I participate in events from 3-40 hours. Minimal lactate build-up and overall saw increases in performance, decreased times. I'd suggest its use for the competative athlete

race caps, old formula and Mito-R caps, Endurolytes

[Dec 20, 2004]
GREG

OVERALL
Strength:

YOU CAN TRAIN HARDER AND RECOVER FASTER, I USE THEM EVERYDAY

NONE

THIS PRODUCT WORKS,I'M A 46 YEAR OLD MOTOCROSS RACER (OLDER THAN DIRT)AND I JUST WON THE PLUS 30, PLUS 40 AND PLUS 45 YEAR OLD CLASSES AT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RACE.
I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL OF THE E-CAP AND HAMMER PRODUCTS,I WON'T TRAIN OR RACE WITH OUT THEM,BECAUSE I LIKE THE RESULTS.

E-CAPS, ENDUROLITES

[Dec 18, 2004]
Christine

OVERALL
Strength:

A great product for both training and racing. Competing in primarily long distance triathlons this product combined with others such as SE( sustained energy) and endurolytes has enabled me to remain strong in these events. Would recommend to competitive athletes at all distances.

Many quality products that also provide a great result include tissue rejuvenator, Heed amd hammergel. Racing and training for Ironman events is not physically possible without proper nutrition and supplementation.

• Available At

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.