Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes Powder Nutrition

Cramping is your body’s way of saying you are running on empty, electrolyte wise. To keep your body’s muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac system running top notch, you need a consistent supply of all electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium. Don’t grab the standard ready to drink electrolyte replacement. There are too few electrolytes, and too much fluid, which reaps havoc on your stomach, muscles, and performance. Create your optimal mix of Endurolyte powder with water, to obtain optimal performance. Hammer added 50mg of the amino acid Glycine, which helps to neutralize the salty bitter taste of electrolytic minerals.

[Aug 01, 2012]
T

OVERALL
Strength:

works like advertised

cost

this product eliminated my painful cramps. i am in my mid fifties and love to ride; however, any 2+ hour workout caused me pain. Endurolite solved it for me. in fact just competed the laramie enduro 70 miles MTB endurance challenge with no cramps...this is a major help for me. thanks Hammer!

[Nov 15, 2008]
splatte

OVERALL
Strength:

Helps prevent cramping. Easy to use. Reduces nausea. Helps keep electrolite profile balanced.

Powder form alters taste of drink mix/water (slightly salty).

I was turned on to Hammer Nutrition (E-Caps) products a few years ago and have been a fan ever since. Endurolytes have worked great for me on hot rides and endurance races and pretty much any ride over 3 hours. I rarely had cramping issues prior to using Endurolytes but would sometimes get involuntary muscle twitching after long rides and these have helped stop that. Friends with cramping issues have said that Endurolytes have cleared that up. I've also noticed that they help reduce nausea during intense efforts. I prefer the capsuls vs. powder since the powder alters the taste of whatever drink mix I'm using (usually Hammer HEED, 5 chilis also!), but you can also break the capsuls apart and try just the powder if you want. I prefer a slightly sweeter taste than salty, personal preference. I weigh 165 lbs and take 2 per hour for rides over 3 hours. Check out the Hammer Nutrition website for recommended dosages.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.