First Endurance Ultragen Nutrition

First Endurance Ultragen Drink MixTropical Punch 15 serving jug is intended for use immediately after exercise. Provides ingredients essentialTo successful recovery including whey protein, glutamine, electrolytes and antioxidants

[May 29, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Fast recovery, not a terrible taste, and it really works!

This product is great. Although I have had success with quick recovery with endurox r4, it simply does not help me recover as well as ultragen does. The taste of ultragen is not quite as good as the endurox, and ultragen costs a bit more, but for the effect, it is worth the difference in both areas. If you have never used a recovery drink before, try this and you will not be unhappy...it will allow you to work harder and longer with less fatigue.

endurox r4

[Dec 07, 2004]
Tom Knopp

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to digest. Works fast. I raced 4 times in one day (which I do not recommend) at the Athens Twilight Crit and took a serving of Ultragen after each race. It absorbed into my digestive system like water. This amazed me because it delivers such a high concentration of nutritients not found in any other recovery drink on the market.

Like a great bike, it costs. You get what you pay for in this case.

Ultragen works fast!

This is the best recovery drink yet. I've also tried Metaform-Hyperdrive (no longer on market) Endurox R4, PowerBar Recovery Sports Drink, CytoSport Cytomax Recovery, MetRx.

[Jun 21, 2004]
Tina Mayolo Pic

OVERALL
Strength:

This product is phenomenal. After super hard workouts and races it wil enable you to recover really quickly and do it again the next day with repeated success. If you race and train really hard you must try it.

I think first endurance has really done their homework on this one. It has all the vitamins and nutrients that you need to recover ASAP. Very important for anyone who wants to reach their potential and feels like they aren't recovering as quickly as they should.

Larry O'Neil

OVERALL
Strength:

Single best recover drink I have ever had. Instant disolve, with great taste. Killer protein that absorbs fast. Day after work out full intensity possible.

Ultragen is the best recovery product on the market, period. Great product for anyone who pushes hard enough to fatigue the muscles and system.

Cytomax, Endurox, Gatorade, etc.

[Jun 21, 2004]
Burke Swindlehurst

OVERALL
Strength:

Great Taste.I actually find myself craving this stuff near the end of hard rides and races. Best recovery product I've used...and I've used many! Has the best nutrient profile I've found with glucose as the sole carb source and fast absorbing protiens, BCAA's and a huge amount of glutamine

None that I have found

If you're a beleiver in post workout nutrition, try it, it's THE BEST!...If you're not a believer, try it and you will be! Seriously. Anyone who takes their training seriously should look into this product.You won't be dissapointed

Endurox R-4, Biotest Surge, E-Caps Sustained Energy

[Jun 22, 2004]
Brian

OVERALL
Strength:

The best recovery product that I am aware of. Tastes great and it really works. I take the Ultragen product as soon as I can after a race or really hard effort. The next day I feel much better (read less sore) than I ever did before I discovered Ultagren.

None that I am aware of after almost 6 months of use

This stuff works and tastes great, although the taste is not nearly as important because I would drink battery acid if it mean I would feel this good the day after a hard effort! My only concern is that my competitors are going to find out about this product.

[Oct 12, 2007]
Kevin K

OVERALL
Strength:

Recuperation is the best I have tried. Not a complete 100% recovery, but, so far, the best out there.

Can't recover 100%, but then, what can?

I have been taking Ultragen for over two years. Just tried Recoverite from Hammer nutrition, since I use almost all of the Hammer products with great success, but, for the last month, after giving Recoverite a try, my recovery was only approx. 60%, where Ultragen gave me between 80-85%. Thats a big difference, since I ride five times a week. Just switched back to Ultragen, and feel the difference immediately. So far, the best recovery drink I have come across.

Recoverite (Hammer Nutrition), Gatorade recovery.

Peter

OVERALL
Strength:

Great taste, works really well and fast, easy to mix!!!

NA

This product is really worth it!!! Wouldn't train without it.

Sarah

OVERALL
Strength:

Speeds recovery & keeps me from getting sick after hard training/racing & travel. Mixes instantly with no chunks to clog your bottle. Excellent texture, flavor, and effects!

This past weekend I did a hard 3hr mtn bike ride @ 11am, drank a serving of Ultragen and then raced a Criterium @ 4:30pm the same day and won against a strong field of 30+ Cat 1-3 women! I even felt great the next day on my bike. Ultragen works better than any other recovery drink available!

Smartfuel Biofix, Endurox R4, Gpush G4

[Jun 29, 2004]
eric wohlberg

OVERALL
Strength:

Incredible recovery aid. High glycemic index makes for quick nutrient delivery to muscles.

Make a small investment in yourself instead of new components!
First Endurance is the leading edge as far as worry free effective nutritional supplements go.
Check out thier website www.firstendurance.com

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.