Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink Mix Nutrition

Clif Shot Electrolyte drink mix is ideal for use during activity. Over 90% organic ingredients Optimal 8% carbohydrate solution Contains complete electrolytes: sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium

[Jun 24, 2008]
biga6462

OVERALL
Strength:

Great overall product

A bit pricey

This is good stuff. No complaints about the taste and it really gives me a nice boost on the trail. I am going to try to get some more of it after trying other products.

Powerbar, Gatorade, Powerade

[Feb 18, 2008]
Aaron

OVERALL
Strength:

taste, easy on stomach, organic ingredients, caffeine!

price (pretty much all electrolyte mixes are WAY over-priced), again too much sodium and not enough potassium (like most electrolyte drinks)

This is about even par with GuO2 as my favorite pre-mix electrolyte drink. The Apple flavor is mild and not over-bearing with no aftertaste. I appreciate the organic ingredients and it seems to deliver a nice steady dose of energy. A little caffeine never hurts either.

In the end, I have come up with my own electrolyte mix that costs me about $4 for the same amount as the can of Cliff Shot Electrolyte drink mix. So I would recommend this, but I probably will not purchase this (or any other brand) electrolyte mix again.

Cytomax, GuO2, Accelerade, Gatorade, Homemade electrolyte mix

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.