Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant Lube

Available At
Best Price At

Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant provides twice the lubricating power of most competitive brands. Its light viscosity allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. -Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail -High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity

[Aug 29, 2012]
russ

OVERALL
Strength:

after 400 k on the 4th Honda 750 bike that has a 630 series chain i find the tri-flow in the aerosol can to go on the chain move evenly and is silent for 100 miles at high speeds in the hills.

cheep.
smells great.

Great stuff, priced right, were $ is tight in these days and ages.

a lot lol

[Dec 06, 2011]
contactlauralynn

OVERALL
Strength:

Tri-Flow Foaming Citrus Cleaner / Degreaser 14 oz. Aerosol was sent to me and did not work. I spent 4 hours calling and trying to get a replacement can that worked properly. I tried for over a week. Still no refund or replacement can and they keep asking for the same information over and over. CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG WITH TRI-FLOW COMPANY. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING THE CITRUS DEGREASER, IF YOU GET A BAD CAN WITH A SPRAYER THAT WON'T WORK YOU WILL SPEND WEEKS TRYING TO GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE FROM TRI-FLOW.

TRI-FLOW COMPANY SUCKS

Tri-Flow Foaming Citrus Cleaner / Degreaser 14 oz. Aerosol CAN HAD A SPRAYER THAT WOULDN'T WORK. HAD TO JAM YOUR FINGER BETWEEN THE TWO PLASTIC SIDES ON TOP WHICH HURTS. CLEARLY DID NOT WORK PROPERLY AND THEIR MOTTO IS THAT THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER RIGHT. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

[Feb 12, 2010]
mtnbiker72

OVERALL
Strength:

Inexpensive, great applicator, smells like bananas

attracts dirt and dust, washes off easy

I have used this product for many years as the bike shop lube of choice when I worked on bikes. It is a light oil that works best in dry and clean conditions (like road bikes). It should be used sparingly or it WILL attract dirt and dust, and turn your chain into a big mess. It's biggest advantage is that it is cheap. Compared to other light oil lubes, it works just as well at 1/3 to 1/2 the price. Once it gets wet and nasty, this stuff washes off quite quickly.

For fair weather road riding, it is a 4 Flamin' Chilis product

For mountain biking or wet weather riding it is a 2 Flamin' Chilis product.

Pro-Link, Dumonde Tech, Bar and Chain Oil

[Oct 03, 2008]
TiCN WC

OVERALL
Strength:

lubricates chain, smells like bananas

lubricates everything else with grime.

this chain lube is cheap and works well but makes a bloody mess.

Triflow will never go onto my own personal bikes.

Prolink and Purple extreme are both better (cleaner) lubes. I am going to try a sample of squirt I received at interbike.

[Jan 29, 2007]
Daniel Vadil

OVERALL
Strength:

It does its job well: lubricate. I don't get any squeaks, even after 1 1/2 weeks after application. It also makes it look like you rode in black mud.

The thing is, this is a multi-purpose lubricant. YOu can lube more than just your chain, you can lube your cables, deraileurs, etc.

Absorbs ALL the dust around the bike. Like some said, it's a super-strong dust magnet.

It does its job, well. If you don't care abour cleanliness, and all you need is something that works, then this is the lubricant for you. It can lubricate many things, not just bikes. But, it absorbs all the dust in whatever room it's in.

I haven't had any products like this one, a multi-purpose lubricant.

[Oct 17, 2001]
chongyi

OVERALL
Strength:

drip bottle with a thin straw makes application easy, will stay on chain even after heavy rain (convinient for people like me that use bike to commute), affordable, bottle size will fit any seat bag.

dust magnet?? but i have dust all over my bike.....

i use it on my v-brakes and chain. chain will stay lubed even after heavy rain, will recommend to those who use their bikes for commuting purposes and do not have time to lube it whenever it rains. but i lube my bike every 2-3 weeks to keep the chain in good condition.

[Jul 19, 1999]
BlueDevil

OVERALL
Strength:

Okay in wet stuff

Sucks in dry hot and humid-hot weather

I don't think I like this stuff in Ontario, especially since it's been so hot! It was great when I got it (the rain just wouldn't stop- strange for here) but now I find I constantly have to clean my chain etc and relube. It seems to attract every inch of dirt and dust -and the trails haven't even been that dry! Maybe it makes sense to use this in wet weather and something else when its dry or hot?

[Sep 14, 2000]
John

OVERALL
Strength:

It's got teflon like stuff in it that doesn't wash off. So even if you think your chain is dry and all the oil is gone those invisible little long polymers are still working for you. It's also fairly cheap and easy to apply. Also comes in a spray can which is the best for SPD pedals. It's super easy to clean off when you need to and in the scale of dirt attracting products it's not too bad.

Attracts dirt. I should probably try something else for muddy conditions but I haven't. Needs to be applied often- I do it every other ride.

I love Tri-Flow. I've been using it for about 8 years. It started with motorcycles and now bicycles. I think it works reall, really well. It's long-polymer gimick isn't a gimick. It's basically the same stuff they put in Slick 50 engine treatment and even when the oil dries out or spins off the stuff is still working. I do have to clean regularly, but there's no residue like you get from waxes and cleaning is a snap.

The bottom line:
It smells the best. No other lube smells soooo good when you've been climbing for a half hour on a hot day. Tri-Flow heats up and smells like cooking bananas and I love it!

Pedros, White Lightning, Rock and Roll lube, Bosheild's

[Sep 13, 2000]
Jason
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Lasts long, and keeps grime from sticking. Cleanup is easy as road-riding!

Between all my bikes, I usually run out when I need it most.

Great product with nothing to complain about. Keeps everything lubed very well, while protecting everything from the disasters of nature.

White Lightning... Just doesn't cut it!

[May 29, 2000]
Mike

OVERALL
Strength:

Cheap, long lasting, keeps chain quiet.

Attracts dirt like flypaper. Harder to clean chain than other lubes.

If you're a clean freak, look to another lube. However, this is about the longest lasting lube out there (except for nasty lubes like 90 wt. gear oil). Try SuperLube. It's easier to clean and doesn't attract so much dirt and lasts almost as long. If you really must use it, get the drip bottle and one or at most 2 drops per link will do.

SuperLube, White Lightning, Finish Line Cross Country, etc.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.