ProLink Chain Lube Lube

• Will not let dirt and grit stick to the chain
  • Reduces abrasion which means longer chain and sprocket life disperses water and will not wash off
  • Will not allow a dirty buildup in wet or dry conditions
  • Provides excellent corrosion protection
  • Will remove all other lubricants
  • Will last 2 to 3 times longer
  • Works well In all climates
  • Is environmentally friendly

• USER REVIEWS

[Sep 15, 2012]
    David Blair

OVERALL
    Strength:

Bottom line, this product is outstanding! Outperforms all other products, hands down. Best value for a high quality solution to a challenging problem.

None.

This product ROCKS! Buy it and watch your chain lube challenge vanish!

[Oct 06, 2009]
    Anonymous

OVERALL
    Strength:

Makes my chain last longer which in turn makes the gears last longer. Amazing on cables!!

Can wash off easily in a down pour or if not conditioned with 3 aplications the first time or when putting on fresh.

I shake the bottle first. I am lazy so I dump it on before I ride. It's a great lube for those who dont apply lube very often.

T-9

[Sep 14, 2009]
    anne ledbetter

OVERALL
    Strength:

This product is there when I need it.The inner cap on the bottle has prevented lots of spills. It's works great on muddy and sandy soil.

It's in My bike bag all the time. I'm not that dilegent about maintanance but this stuff I won't leave home with out.

lots of stuff

[Sep 13, 2009]
    frnchgrl26

OVERALL
    Strength:

Love the nozzle, lasts forever, great price!

LOVE this product! I first discovered it when I borrowed it from a friend before a sandy time trial. I was cooking around that course so nicely and my ride shifted so beautiful that I had to get a bottle for myself. Now it is a staple in our garage and our bike bags. I have a heavier mtn bike and used to suffer from a dirty chain quite often. But not in the past 2 years. I love the nozzle too, easy to put on. Thanks so much!

[Sep 14, 2008]
    kdlundgren

OVERALL

There is NO other lube to use for adventure racing. The best test for any lube is riding 5 days in the thickest mud, dirt, rivers, sand, gravel, you name it. Prolink keeps the chain moving and keeps the entire drive train clean. It also lubes every other moving part on your bike. We carry it with us on every mountain bike leg of every adventure race we do.

[Jul 10, 2003]
    Hank Jien

OVERALL
    Strength:

-lasts longer than Finish Line Teflon dry lube
    -smoother, you can feel it on your hand
    -cheaper than Finish Line
    -good bottle design, lube will not come out unless u push the bottle lightly

-doensn't come in a bigger bottle

I highly recommend this product to those people that have been using Finish Line Teflon Dry Lube. It will be better!!! You can feel it right off your hands. It doesn't attract as much dirt and dust and it lasts longer. Now I don't even need to use the degreaser unless I have been riding in extreme conditions. Although I haven't tried it in rainy conditions, it feels like a lube between wet and dry. Also it's cheaper than Finsh Line. On the Finish Line Teflon Dry lube, the excess can not be wiped. If it is then you won't have a layer protecting oil on the chain which could lead to rust easily. You probably want to put grease on cables, not lube. Too bad Vancouver bike shops don't carry Rock n' Roll lube.(or do they????????????) A lot of people say it is better.

All I can say is that it will be good on long rides, so try it if you are a Cross Country rider. Buy it, road bikers, you will not regret. I'm not to sure about freeriders and downhillers but you can always give it a try.

Finish Line Teflon Dry Lube, motor oil

[Sep 18, 2005]
    Jason Bush

OVERALL
    Strength:

It helps to keep my chain in good shape

I feel that it is a good product that I would buy again. It helps to keep my chain in good shape and helps to protect it from rain. That way I do not have to worry about rust. It also helps to make the chain move smoothly so that I move faster. I think that if you are a BMX racer you should buy it to help keep your chain in good shape

cheaper chain lube

[Sep 22, 2005]
    Cory House

OVERALL
    Strength:

Keeps the chain lubricated for days. Repeals dirt rather then collects it. Keeps the chain spinning smoothly.

can't get it everywhere I need. The bike shops need to listen up....CARRY THIS PRODUCT NOW! I won't use anything else.

I finished National #1 in 8 Novice in 2004 with Team Hurricane-Staats Racing and ProLink, a real winning combination. I used only ProLink the entire year and my drive train never let me down once. Need I say more? If you're using anything else, you're probably not winning.

there is nothing similar

[Sep 16, 2005]
    David Dockery

OVERALL
    Strength:

Great in ALL weather conditions. ProLink performs in the rain or sandy conditions in Florida.

NONE

This lube ROCKS. My chain and drivetrain cleaning now consist of a couple turns on the crank with a bottle of ProLink dripping on it and a very QUICK swipe with a rag, and I am clean and lubed and on my way. I have friends who ask how I keep my chain clean. I show them in 2 minutes.

White Lightning, Pedros, Tri Flow and other assortments of the usual garb.

[Oct 09, 2005]
    ElementRaceRider

OVERALL
    Strength:

Super slick chain lube, great shifting and very low wear. After 10 years of riding and 4 years of using this stuff I'll confirm that it substantially reduces drivetrain wear. The only wet lube that doesn't collect gobs of fine dirt. Low maintenance, actually lasts longer and works better after 2-3 applications on a dirty chain than it does on a freshy scrubbed one.

Your chain won't gunk up but the derailleur pulleys will. It's a very solvent lube that deposits what would usually cake on the chain onto the first sharp turn it sees. Easy to deal with though, you just gotta watch it and scrape it off before it gets riduculous. Fair to poor static corrosion resistance - it'll dry out in 6 months or less on an unridden bike.

The positive reviews here go back for years, there's a reason for that. The "wipe chain, apply liberally, let dry overnight then wipe again" advice from 2002 still applies. Not the best lube for clean freaks who sterilize their drivetrains every othe ride, but for people who just wanna ride without worrying about their chain lube there's nothing better if you use it right and pay attention to caking on the pulleys. ProLink's claims aren't hype - in my experience, the stuff just works.

Everything.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.