NiteRider Pro 1500 LED Lights

With more than double the light output of the Pro 1500 sets the trail ablaze. The Pro 1500 is available in two models, DIY and Race, the DIY model allows the user to fully customize your light settings and output while the Race model comes loaded with 3 light settings plus flash mode. The Race model is equipped with a lightweight 4 cell battery, while the DIY model utilizes a 6 cell battery.

[Aug 12, 2012]
crazy_bikerdude

OVERALL
Strength:

Turned my night rides into a day ride. I have been riding with only 2 100 lumen lights before this. It came preprogramed with 3 settings. All of which worked great. It also allows me to DYI adjust the lighting, which is a fun future. Bettery life is awesome.

size of battery. But this is the same with all batteries this size.

I would buy one of these again, no questions asked.

[Nov 21, 2011]
Duke K

OVERALL
Strength:

Brightness, value, versatility, accurate burn times and meter.

None so far.

I purchased the NR Pro 1500 "RACE" model after much research. When I first saw the stats for the 1500, I thought the numbers were a mistake. 1500 lumens for $315? That's less than half the price of the Light & Motion's lesser 1400.

The brightness is legit. I've used this light at "Medium" strength (900 lumens) and felt secure bombing down otherwise dark windy mountain roads at 40 mph. Even with the smaller battery of the "Race" model, you get 3 hours at 900 lumens. The highest 1500 lumens setting is almost overkill for most trail or road situations.

This light has turned the winter's early nights into day for me. This should be a winter training game changer.

[Oct 02, 2011]
lou2uanme
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Light output is incredible, 3 light levels are good, even the low beam (450lumens) is a lot of light with a long run time of 6 hours. 1.5hours on high beam (1500lumens). Battery is small and lightwieght. Cable and connectors are very good quality. Comes with a Handlebar mount and a Helmet mount that are both very good quality. Very solid light on the handlebar mount which is important to me because I ride rough terrain and some areas of washboard fireroads.
The overall quality of the entire light system is very, very good.

Love it. Next purchase will be the NR Pro 1500 and I will put that on my handlebars and the Pro Race 1500 on my helmet.