NiteRider Lumina 350 Lights

Smaller, Lighter and Brighter sums up the new NiteRider Lumina Series. Building off the widely popular Cordless Series, the USB rechargeable Lumina raises the bar for self contained lights. Available in three models, the Lumina 350, 500 and 650, guarantees there is a light to match both your budget and performance needs. Luminas feature a new, lightweight body combined with increased thermal properties, ensuring a brighter, longer lasting LED. All NiteRider Luminas feature a newly designed handlebar mount making certain it remains rock solid whether on the trail or pavement. Includes: LED Headlamp Internal Li-Ion Battery USB Cable Handlebar Mount Fits up to 31.8mm

[Sep 25, 2014]
colonelken

OVERALL
Strength:

great usb idea
small but semi powerful

battery life is very short
charging is very slow
leave you in the dark immediately

Great idea, bad implementation. I have yet to achieve even 30 minutes on any level of brightness with this light. Do not purchase unless you want to be left in the dark immediately because there is no warning it'll go off. Its crap.

[Nov 14, 2013]
SnakeHandling SingleSpeeder
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

I got this light to supplement the lumina 700.

Came uncounted once in a bad wreck but I bolted on differently since and no issues.

I initially got interested in night riding when I had kids and my schedule was a lot more difficult. Combined with the recent daylight savings and it was a no brainer, as there was no time to ride before or after work. So I went to a night rider demo and it was a wonder. Loved it. Completely changed cycling for me. It is a lot more fun.

I got the 350 to supplement a lumina 700. I recommend running 2 lights. You want to see where you are going AND where you want to go. Having 2 lights is a lot easier.

I haven't had any issues charging or battery life. It has done well in wrecks and the only issue I had was the very first time I took it out. I don't think this light would be enough is a forested trail to be sufficient by itself- in my opinion.

[Jul 22, 2013]
Shawn

everything

Light is a total waste of money. Purchased 2 Niterider lumina 350s after the first 3 charges the backlit button turns half red half blue and will no longer charge. Sent the first light back got the replacement and that light did the same thing after 3 to 4 charges. The third light that had been sitting around not being used was charged twice and again same thing. Push the backlit button and it turns red and will not turn on or charge.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.