Cygolite TridenX 1300 OSP Lights

[Apr 20, 2020]
Mikey M

OVERALL
Strength:

I bought this light about 10-11 years ago I believe. Still using the same Li-Ion battery and light, it has worked flawlessly. I've had it in just about every weather condition. It was expensive, about $300 when I bought it that long ago...but it still works awesome. I guess you get what you pay for. Was surprised to see that Cygolite has discontinued it.

I actually haven't found any weaknesses for this light. Would buy another one without hesitation 1) if I needed one, and 2) if Cygolite still made it.

Price Paid:
2009
[Oct 29, 2015]
willtsmith_nwi

OVERALL
Strength:

Bright flat beam with no edges or hot spots.

No USB charging option. No headband option.

Great light with no discernible hot spots or edges. The 1300 makes my older 600 look like a camp light. Tons of light on "high", no need for boost. The mounts are good, the casing is small and sturdy. The connectors are solid.

Cygolite TridenX 600. Magicshine 600.

[Nov 02, 2014]
centalcoastkid

OVERALL
Strength:

brite with several lighting options

meh , everything has a weakness, if I had to give this it would be the time limit with it on high . but I ride with it on the next level down and its plenty of light .

started out using it on my bars with a cygo 360 on my helmet having it mounted on the bars created a lot of shadows (you think you see things from the corners of your eyes) lol , so switched and find it much better .the 360 on the bars is plenty .

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.