Cygolite Mity-Rad Lights

Here is CYGO LITE’s super micro L.E.D. flasher! This compact, elliptical unit features 3 ultra-bright L.E.D.s pointed in 3 independent directions for extra wide coverage. With an easy-to-use single button switch, the rider can choose from battery saver mode, steady flash, radical, or constant beam pattern. Operates on 2 "N" size batteries.

[Nov 21, 2003]
Dave

OVERALL
Strength:

Good seatpost clamp, light is removable from clamp, excellent design, lightweight, simple

None.

It works. It does what it's supposed to do. Not much else to say. I tried the Specialized Afterburner Sport taillight. In fact, I tried two of them. They are junk. Both of them stopped working by the time I got home from the LBS. I urged the shop to stop carrying them, and they did. In fact they gave me this Mity Rad for free because of my troubles! I know it's just a light, but they deserve kudos for this kind of service. Allow me to give them a plug...visit them at plaines.com. No, I don't work there, just a satisfied customer!

Specialized Afterburner sport

[Nov 06, 2002]
James

OVERALL
Strength:

small size, bright flash, light weight,

fits under the seat, and out of the way, in mode two flash peole often comet, they thought I was a cop, I have yet to have some one's mirrow within five feet of me, this is so sweet, since I've been hit 4 time's while riding (all in day time) my nerves are a little jumppy esp at night. if your on a budget get this light. fiver chilles all around,

cateye

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.