Sweat GUTR Headband Extras

Designed to channel sweat away from your eyes and glasses, GUTR is lightweight, comfortable and completely resistant to saturation, and works great with helmets!

[Sep 03, 2010]
BikingEd

OVERALL
Strength:

Truly works as advertised. Very adjustable, comes with three sets of bands and velcro micro adjusters. Light weight and easy to clean.

Haven't found any

I love the Guter, nothing works better. I even use it when working around my ranch, playing handball, etc.

Halo, various cotton sweat bands

[Jul 30, 2010]
loiphin

OVERALL
Strength:

Never saturates. Low profile. Easy to wash. Fully adjustable.

Some may find the looks not to their taste

Every now and then I see a product that I am just blown away by. Sweat GUTR is this product! Got mine from www.sweathead.co.uk. I have always had problems with sweat in my eyes while doing long single track rides. Especially hard with sunglasses too. But now that I am using a Sweat GUTR, which nestles underneath my helmet, I no longer have any stinging eyes and a sweat free face.

Simple but effective!

John McEnroe type headband

[Aug 30, 2009]
wmph

OVERALL
Strength:

Amazing!! No more sweat in my eyes while cycling and running. I love it

No weakness

Get one- if you you have a problem with sweat running into your eyes and burning.

never heard of anything comparable

[Feb 27, 2006]
Mark

OVERALL
Strength:

It is a good product for me, since I tend to sweat a lot on my forehead. I used to try other cotton sweat bands but it was not use. So far I cannot complain...

sometimes I have to pay attention how I put on my helmet

For guy like me who sweats a lot it is good solution, hope will last me a while; plus it is not very expensive one

cotton sweat bands

[Feb 27, 2006]
Paul Buss

OVERALL
Strength:

I tend to sweat a lot when riding and unless there is a strong wind it's in my eyes a lot. I habitually use my gloves to clear it until I started wearing this product. Keeps the flow of the sweat away from my eyes and to the side or above my ears.

You have to adjust your routine a bit when you put your helmet on to insure it's wear you want it and comfortable.

If you sweat and ride, you need one of these on your head.

I've used sweatbands but they saturate and leak on hotter days and longer rides.

[Nov 01, 2006]
Mark

OVERALL
Strength:

It works! About 90% reduction in sweat-in-the-eyes. Silicone rubber is easy to clean, and dries faster than any of the rest of your gear.

I must have a big melon. They use "hair ties" to connect the back of the silicone headband, and I had to tie two together to keep the thing from squeezing my head too tightly.

Best solution on the market for avoiding the dreaded glasses-full-of-sweat on hot midwestern rides.

I also removed the brow pad from the front of my helmet because it would soak up sweat and then dump it all into my glasses whenever I leaned forward. Argh!

The GUTR will work alongwith a regular headband or skullcap (I love the HeadSweats shorty!), but you have to put the GUTR -below- the headband, not over it.

CoolMax & cotton headbands.

[Jul 05, 2006]
Craig

OVERALL
Strength:

While not perfect, it's a better solution than skull caps/headbands which are useless when soaked

Takes some getting used to

I was somewhat skeptical of this thing when I ordered it, but I'm willing to try anything to keep sweat out of my eyes. After using it for several 90+ degree rides, it does work better than other headbands. There are times when sweat does get around it and into my eyes, but it does work better than anything else I've tried and is the same price or cheaper then other headbands.

Headsweats, Halo Headbands

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.