ProGold Degreaser Plus Wash Spray Extras

Best Price At
Available At

ProGold Degreaser Plus Wash Spray ProGold's Degreaser and Wash removes grease and oil from your drivetrain and bike as well as all other surfaces. The biodegradable formula is safe for all frames (including carbon) and contains no lye, ph...

[Feb 09, 2015]
Harris W.

OVERALL
Strength:

Great for those who want to take the best care of their bikes.

This stuff works so well, and while you can argue that just getting some stuff cheaper at autozone to clean your bike that works just as well, it's nice to have peace of mind. Knowing this stuff was developed to be bike friendly is great and helps you to take the extra step in keeping your bike in amazing shape.

[Feb 02, 2015]
Allison J.

OVERALL
Strength:

heavy duty cleaner with out being harsh on the frame and components

n/a

I use this product every time I clean my bikes. The ProGold degreaser is concentrated, so I dilute it to a less intense mint green. One 16 ounce container lasts a long time when diluting it, for me it lasted 1 season and training circuit!

[Nov 17, 2014]
Team CAWES

OVERALL
Strength:

high quality
effective
really great on grease
no icky residue
great value

This stuff is really amazing. It cleans off grease, mud, and even those worms that get stuck to the bottom of your bike when it's rainy out! Not only that, but it makes cleaning up frame grease easy. I love using this stuff and often follow it up with a bit of Bike Shine for good measure!

Bike Shine
Chain Degreaser
Blast off Degreaser

[Aug 04, 2014]
Justin Lindine

OVERALL
Strength:

Dual purpose and effective for cleaning both gunked up drivetrains and parts, as well as the best bike wash around when diluted. Basically your all-in-one product for getting a dirty bike clean.

None that I've found.

diluted use this product all the time...from mountain bike season, road racing, through cyclocross season...this is the mainstay of my bike cleaning arsenal. Used in it's stock strength, this product can be sprayed directly onto the chain and cassette to get off caked-on mud and lube. While you leave that to soak, you can dilute some more in a bucket of water and have an incredibly effective bike wash that will safely wash away mud, grime, and spilled energy drink with no problem. When you wash it all off, your drivetrain is spotless and so is the rest of the bike! By using this routine regularly I can save time having to do a more comprehensive drivetrain clean where I have to strip parts off my bike. A clean bike is a fast bike, and this product helps me keep mine clean in the minimum amount of time.

ProGold ProTowels, ProGold Xtreme Lube, ProGold Bike Shine, ProGold Blast Off Degreaser

[Jul 15, 2014]
Jordan Kahlenberg

OVERALL
Strength:

strong enough to cut through light gunk, safer than a dedicated degreaser

None found.

This concentrated cleaner by ProGold is a lesson in smart products! Taking the time to fully degrease a gunked up drivetrain takes time and involves taking parts on/off the bike. To help avoid this, I use ProGold's Degreaser+Wash spray on my bikes drivetrain when I clean it to help cut down on the buildup of gunk and old lube and keep things working smooth. This product saves time AND money: The time it takes to take the drivetrain apart, and the money I'd be spending on drivetrain parts that wore out too fast due to a dirty drivetrain.

Once again, ProGold hits the nail on the head with another great product!

[Jun 05, 2014]
Ben C.

OVERALL
Strength:

Works just like you'd want it to, enviro-friendly

None!!

One of the best cleaning products I've ever used to clean anything. I have never before used a water-based cleaner that removes oils and greases as well as this stuff does. Leaves no residue, and makes things like chains, cassettes, and wheels shine like new. The label instructions recommend diluting with water for general-purpose cleaning, so what I do is pour half of the concentrated bottle into another container and use this for cleaning drivetrain parts. I then fill the original bottle to the brim with water and use that to clean everything else, I can usually get four or five washes from one bottle this way. The bottle comes with its own spray nozzle, which is a nice touch, and this cleaner is biodegradable and eco-friendly so there's no worries about using it right out on your lawn. Great stuff, good price, quality product.

[May 26, 2014]
Armand

OVERALL
Strength:

The easiest degreaser/cleaner that I have used. It cut through all the crud that a mountain bike attracts. ProGold Degreaser+Wash will easily clean your over lubed chain so you can then put ProGold Extreme Lube on it.

This truely is the best cleaner/degreaser that I have used. Once I started using ProGold products, I threw out everything else that I had. You don't have to over use the product either...a little goes a long way. Dilute ProGold Degreaser+Wash 3 parts water to 1 part ProGold and that is all you need to clean with. If you don't believe any of the reviews here, just try it once and you will believe in the product.

[May 21, 2014]
SketchyD

OVERALL
Strength:

Works beyond well, removes the nastiness - grease, old dirty lube, mud, blood, tears etc...

I use this product primarily on drive trains, where degreasing products tend to show whether they're up to task or not. Happy to report "no news is good news," it works exactly as intended and advertised. I'd recommend this to any shop, home mechanic or rider looking to keep their drive train AND bike looking good.

[Dec 28, 2013]
bikeit91

OVERALL
Strength:

Superb grease cutting strength that you don't get in most bike wash products. You can dilute it with water and it still works like a champ, making a bottle last a really long time. The included pump head is super reliable and always sprays. Safe on all bikes, no problems with carbon.

If you aren't paying any attention and over apply (giving yourself handpump in the process), it's not hard to blow through half a bottle while spraying down your bike. A little goes a long way!!

This is one of the best, if not the best, bike wash spay on the market. Being able to dilute with water while you wash and still maintain the cleaning integrity of the product makes it an economical wash option too. It is super effective, and with just a little brushing, will clean anything off your bike. It is an important tool for cleaning my bikes and workshop.

[Sep 25, 2013]
careylowery

OVERALL
Strength:

Cuts grease like no one's business. I dilute 50:50 with water, soak the drive train, and then wash the frame. Then I come back to the drive train and with a stiff brush and a few spins of the cranks, "BAM!" it is clean. I have used it on carbon as well as titanium frames and it has not damaged them. It also keeps my white grips looking like new. I also use it to remove mud stains from my jerseys as well as ketchup stains from my daughter's and husband's shirts.

None.

Try it once and you will be a believer! It will make your bike look "almost" brand new again.

• Available At
$9.99

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.