Pearl Izumi ThermaFleece Leg Warmers Extras

ThermaFleece fabric combines excellent moisture transfer with soft warmth and breathable comfort. Polyester/nylon exterior further enhances moisture management to keep you dry and focused on your ride. Tunneled elastic construction provides a perfect, wrinkle-free fit and easy-on, easy-off versatility. Ankle zippers with elasticized leg grippers keep everything in place.

[Dec 31, 2011]
newnan3

OVERALL
Strength:

Warm, well made, stylish.

Slide a little when you walk but other stay up while pedaling.

You might want to buy these a size down as they tend to run larger. They work great. I prefer these to my PI thermal bibs as I can wear these 2-3 times before washing. Ill buy a second pair soon and save the bib tights for all but the coldest days.

[Apr 10, 2011]
sundog7

OVERALL
Strength:

Warm and good materials

No grippers on upper band (Fatal design flaw).

There are NO GRIPPERS on the upper bands. As a result these warmers only stay up if worn over clothes. Thermal leg and arm warmers both have this problem. Will not stay-up over bare skin. Honestly Pearl, how stupid can you get?

Performance

[Jan 31, 2011]
OscarW

OVERALL
Strength:

It sounds strange that riders need products like this down here but cold is cold...These warmers keep my legs warm. The materials used are top notch and the stitching looks neat.

None that I noticed. My legs are big enough that the stay on without sliding off.

Based on my albeit brief experience these warmers do what they are designed for and I can recommend them.

[Apr 23, 2010]
bartspedden

OVERALL
Strength:

keeps my legs warm and generally doesn't slide down while pedaling

slides down when walking

pretty nice on the cooler mornings - but they are cut for bigger guys then me - they are fine when I'm riding, but they do slide down when I'm walking.

[Mar 24, 2009]
kempryan28

OVERALL
Strength:

Keeps your knees warm.

NO GRIP WHATSOEVER! Warmers are constantly slipping down off of your upper leg and over your knee. Unless you want to stop every 5 minutes to pull them up I do not recommend this product.

Don't waste your money! Useless product! Only gave it a 1 due to it's ability to keep your leg warm when it does stay up (very rare)!

Buddy uses Izumi Microsensor knee warmers... much more grip and he never has to pull them up. Even after rattling down a rough downhill they still would stay in place.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.