MotoCloth Refresher Extras

100% cotton purified water lemon-grass oil

[Mar 16, 2010]
racerreck

OVERALL
Strength:

Waterproof package, Fresh scent, convenient

Needs to be sold in more stores.

I take two Moto Cloths on every ride and always have a way to keep clean and refreshed. My son uses them at the bmx track to stay fresh and my daughter takes them to dance class to keep her looking good and feeling great. I think Motocloth is a great product and would recommend it to any athlete.

Purchased similar product at a couple of golf courses.

[Mar 09, 2010]
t.robert

OVERALL
Strength:

Great for after or during a ride. Very refreshing.

For only a dollar there is nothing more refreshing and easy.

[Mar 09, 2010]
ryder2726

OVERALL
Strength:

Convenient, refreshing and portable. Smells good too.

Great product, why didnt I find this sooner? I just throw it in the cooler and when I'm done riding, I have a cool, clean refreshing towel to wipe the dirt and sweat off. Great for backpacks, fanny packs, purse, car...

my t-shirt

[Mar 08, 2010]
wooflyz

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to pack a couple in a fanny pack. Clean & sanitary. Smell great! Feels great on your face. Reusable.

Sometimes the cotton fuzz sticks to my 5 0'clock shadow.

This product is great! The dust in the Phoenix area is famously fine, so it's nice to be able to whip out a nice smelling, cool towel to wipe one's face (or whatever). And small enough to keep in a small pack or in a camelbak.

A wet paper towel (gross).

[Mar 08, 2010]
Gregory Nel

OVERALL
Strength:

Very strong material. Feels good . Can be washed and used for shop towels to clean-up.

Availability

I use these towels with my kids at the go kart track. It is great when we have finished our track time. Also very goog for cleaning chains.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.