Mavic Wintech FS Computer

Mavic Wintech FS is an affordable computer. The Wintech FS brings down the advantages of the 2.4 GHz digital data transmission to a larger audience, and offers all the speed and distance fundamental functions of a cycling computer.

[Aug 01, 2009]
leonel

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to use, big numbers don't need to pull out reading glasses. Gives your basics: Moving, Avg, & Max speeds. I love the shape and overall size. the best part, it sits right over the stem center of handlebars. That's what I like the most. Excellent unit for the price.

It is not a heart rate monitor but that's OK the nice design and size makes up for it.

Excellent design & size. Good price. I will be using it for century rides. If you don't care training without a heart rate monitor this is an excellent choice . I totally love the design, I purchased it within 5 minutes, no 2nd thoughts. Don't buy it I want to remain special and be the only one to owe it. Just kidding, good luck.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.