CatEye Velo 9 Computer

Best Price At

The Velo 9 Cycling Computer is the brand new, entry level, 9 function computer from Cateye . The redesigned larger screen makes reading and setting up easier than ever. This computer has comes with pre-programmed tire sizes for your convenience. The Velo

[Jul 06, 2019]
ExaData

OVERALL
Strength:

Cheap price! Light weight, covers all the basics. I use it for my distance traveled on my rides and the odometer for bike maintenance. Every 500 miles I change out my front ring, chain, cassette, peddles, and cleats and need a reasonably accurate way to measure this. Love not worrying about it breaking because it's super cheap to replace if it does. Long battery life with easy battery replacement. Simple one button operation!

Co2 readout? Who cares!! Calories burned readout is always on the low side so, it's safe to say that you definitely burned more than it says. I use a Polar heart rate strap and the app on my smartphone and it's always a lot more like 400-500 calories more.

Price Paid:
19.99
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.