CatEye CC-ST200 Computer

CatEye CC-ST200

[Oct 21, 2013]
Jesus

OVERALL
Strength:

facil uso y duradero

dificil de configurar

le cambier la bateria y dejo de funcionar no se enciende

[Jul 23, 2012]
kappocino

OVERALL
Strength:

** 10 years later and still going strong!! **
~ Enough said!

Super surprised that Cateye's website still has the user manual for this antique speedo!

I m a easy rider .. so anything that can show me my speed,distance and timing is good enough .. hence not any that I can think of

Looking to more riding years ahead with this old trusty bubby :)

[May 31, 2003]
Alain Robert

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to use

None so far

I recommend it to every one !

[Jul 26, 2007]
blade

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to use, looks sturdy and compact. Way cooler looking than my BC800.

You can not set total distance (odometer), after replaceing battery.
Only global reset - you can't reset average speed only - than again its cheap computer.
WTH is wrong with my Clock .. I can't set to show 12:33, only 0:33.
I liked +/-/° indicators on BC800 for average speed.

It show everything an average daily rider would like . I would recommend it over Sigma BC800, because it looks cooler .. but BC800 has better clock, +/- indicator for AVGspeed, and you can set odometer once you replace the battery.

SigmaSport BC800

[Mar 28, 2006]
John Apple

OVERALL
Strength:

clock

i dont know how to use it because i dont have the manual

i'm not sure how to use it, i think the problem is that my circumfrence size is wrong on the cateye could anyone post them on this site ( my email is down )

[Nov 22, 2001]
Daniel

OVERALL
Strength:

Value for money, Durability, features, design

None so far

This is a great unit and tells you most things you need to know. The durability is great, I have used in the rain many times already and it still works fine. TBL is if you want a good, reliable unit get this one.

older cateye

[Feb 21, 2004]
Duncan

OVERALL
Strength:

Reliable, cheap, good features.

No manual available online.

I've had this unit for six years. I replaced the battery after five years. It's been wet, muddy, dropped, etc and it still works like new. It has all the features you would want - a light would be handy. The user's manual does not appear to be available online which is a pain - I've had it so long, I've lost the manual! Highly recommended.

[Nov 18, 2001]
Robby

OVERALL
Strength:

Durable, Good battery life, definatley get the best bang for the buck.

Can't change between Km/Mi unless you reset the whole thing.

Definatley a great computer for those of us that are curious, but aren't all too serious about biking. If you want the top of the line, this isn't it, but for the average Joe, definatley something you should at least look into.

[Aug 07, 2002]
Derek

OVERALL
Strength:

does what it is supposed to do, the price was great and so far durability is good.

white ties to hold the sensor come on!

good bang for the buck.

[Jun 02, 2001]
Eric Smith

OVERALL
Strength:

Inexpensive, easy to use, durable.

Ok, so it doesn't have cadence on it. Besides that, this computer is the sh1t! Easy to use, pretty much all the features you need. No problems with the wired sensor so far. As far as waterproof goes, I rode through torrential rains for 1 1/2 hrs without a problem - and it got doused in mud. I don't see how you could get a better deal, especially since it's one of the cheastest computers out there. My only gripe is that the pause button was mysteriously pressed without my knowledge on a couple of rides.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.