CatEye CC-RD100 Strada Computer

Cat Eye Strada Mount Kit, includes all necessary mounting components.

[Aug 02, 2009]
BEN-OOL

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to operate
Easy setup
Has all the basic functions

I have the wireless model. Cannot get the thing to read reliably.
Sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont. New batteries wont fix the problem. Very unreliable, still not sure why.

I have been completly put of the cateye's because of this product. Very dissapointing as I thought I was buying a quailty item but I've had nothing but problems.

VDO

[Jul 05, 2009]
Splnkr

OVERALL
Strength:

One button! Has all the general stuff one needs (two trip counters, odometer, average speed, rolling time, etc.) for most rides. No cadence or calorie burn but is low cost.

Thin wire from sensor to computer. I've gone through three (wires)since purchase. If you cinch up the wire ties too much, eventually this can lead to a short. Happened again today. I spliced in some thicker wire and covered the whole run with split loom wire wrap. Purely my own fault (though I wish they supplied heavier gauge wire). Still, I recommend the wire wrap, especially for off road applications.

Inexpensive cycle computer. Has all the necessary functions. Easy to set up, easily removable from the cradle, and the one function button is safe to adjust on the fly. You can either mount on the stem or on the handle bar, depending on your needs and wants. A nice accessory! My only complaint (see weaknesses above) is the rather thin data transfer wire. Easily protected with some Radio Shack split loom wrap.

None.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.