Cannondale IQ-114 Cadence Computer

• Bar & stem mounting

[Dec 19, 2010]
Blade89

OVERALL
Strength:

Price is low, but theres a reason for that (below). Cadence features current, avg, and max.

Wires too long. Buttons hokey, fall off, cheap quality. Resets entire unit too often. Cadence misfires often.

Wires WAY too long, I ended up wrapping around my cables so long it is cocooned. Right button is hanging on for dear life, have to push it back in often. Resetting the stopwatch usually resets entire computer. Cadence sensor has a sticky side to put on crank as well as a ziptie, but the stickyness lasts approx 3 hours, resulting in wonky cadence readings and often checking to see if it is working. Truly hate this computer. Go cateye or garmin.

Cateye for years, should have never switched.

[Dec 20, 2009]
rwassom

OVERALL
Strength:

I have been pleased with this computer so far but went to buy one for my daughter's bike and the shop had stopped carrying them due to warranty returns. I like the large display and the cadence features (cadence, average and max cadence)

Having used other cyclo computers from other companies, it took me a couple of rides to figure out how to get to the screen I wanted.

So far no problems but we'll see what the future holds.

Vetta, Cateye

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.