Yakima Super Joe Pro 3 Bike Rack

The SuperJoe Pro 3 bike carrier from Yakima gives three bicycles a stable ride to where you ride. Trunk mounted racks are easy to get to and offer an affordable alternative to roof rack systems. The SuperJoe Pro 3 holds three bicycles to the tail end of almost any vehicle. Yakima Stable Cradles secure each bike while the six strap system ensures a solid fit of the rack to the car. The Quick Trigger Hub System makes the SuperJoe Pro 3 easy to install or take off.

[Jan 27, 2013]
ironsinker

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to use and seems very strong

Not really a family bike rack

This rack is strong and is probably capable of holding 3 bikes. However, the geometry of my bikes makes it really hard to do so. Also, I don't know if my trunk lid can handle 3 bikes. So if you are looking for a family rack go hitch mount.

However, this rack is top notch for what it is and is very secure. I never worry about carrying my bike even at highway speeds. If you want a trunk mount this is a good choice. I have not noticed scratches on my bike or on my car after several months of use. Not much more to say than I would recommend this rack to my friends and family for 1 or 2 bikes. 3 bikes depending on your specific bikes and car.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.