Cycle Simplex Mountain/Road Multi Cycle Carriers Bike Rack

Bike enthusiasts are understandably anxious about transporting their mountain and road bikes using conventional racks. We at CycleSimplex also felt uneasy putting a substantial investment (as well as our pride and joy) on a rack that could damage our bike... so we developed a smarter model. Our bike rack rack allows you to transport your mountain or road bicycle safely. The specialized bike rack design allows your bike to sit on its wheels without any damaging contact between the bikes or the rack.

[Aug 05, 2014]
Bob Nowell

OVERALL
Strength:

Simplicity of design as described on the Website provides a strong, secure and easy to use bike rack. This rack has held my bike for many miles. The review I just read from the person from Oklahoma must be an old review because my rack has self locking nuts and has had no loose bolt problems.

Customer service has been very good.

The rack requires assembly

A great rack and great value for the money

[Mar 28, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Customer Service

poor assembly instructions, hitch did not line up with receiver, too much sway, bolts come loose, hitch does not angle up from receiver making rack ride too low, too expensive

I paid a king's ransom for a rack that has given me nothing but frustration. Bolts work loose and the rack swings around too much. I wouldn't attempt to take this rack cross country or on country roads. Systems that involve wheel wells, and ratchet locking booms are superior in design, easier to assemble, easier to load and unload, and cost less.