Topeak Aero Wedge Bag W/Straps Bags

The Aero Wedge's classic shape and saddle/seatpost mount keeps it out ofThe way while still being easily accessible. Attachments: Nylon Straps/Buckle Material: 1200 Denier Polyester 3M™ Reflective StripRedLite™ Clip

[Jun 20, 2012]
RC

OVERALL
Strength:

Its black so it goes with any collor bike

stitching falls apart

I had this bag for 1 month. First the stitching on the seat post strap fell out. I re-sewed it. Then the side came out. A real POS. I won't be a returning customer.

[Jun 11, 2012]
DudeNudem

OVERALL
Strength:

Expandable gusset, roomy, reflective safety strip on the back. It also utilizes a velcro strap to secure to the seat post which is reassuring because it makes it less likely that that the bag will come off.

I don't understand some of the poor reviews for this product - I have used this bag for 5 years and have never had it open inadvertantly, have never had any stitching come loose and haven't seen any degredation of the materials. I use it on the trail but never load it with anything really heavy: at most I will put my wallet, phone, multi tool, patch kit and car keys in it. I enjoy not having to add extra weight to my hydration pack and I also ride easy feeling that my belongings are secure.

[Oct 13, 2011]
ts818

OVERALL
Strength:

Fit, I could either fit: all my tools, wallet phone keys, glasses, spare tube / or a xl tshirt and wallet phone keys (had a large)

Stitching on straps

Bag is awesome until it breaks, and it will like others had said. You just can't expect to hold a bunch of weight in there and bounce around on the trails. The bag may do better on a FS bike. The stitching will go on one of the straps and then the bag will come off the bike. No problems with zipper, cool reflective logo, and fit bike well while it lasted. Good for use when you don't want to use your hydropack, but don't think it will last in place of one.

[Oct 04, 2010]
moblsv

OVERALL
Strength:

Secures firmly to bike, doesn't bounce or make noise. Holds lots of stuff. Generally works for road riding.

Zipper does not stay in place and has no securing mechanism. I've used this on several road rides with no problem. I took it on its first real mountain ride and the zipper opened. My tools, tubes, pump and money fell out somewhere on the trail. I no longer trust this pack and am looking for one with some sort of locking, or securing, mechanism.

Ok for commuting. I don't trust it to keep my stuff from falling out when riding off road.

[Jul 24, 2010]
Orcus332

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy connectivity, Looks good. Enough room for mtb tube, alien multi-tool, patch repair kit, and ID

This thing has broke on me twice now. Both times, the stitching where the straps attach at the top has busted open. Not waterproof, but i don't think it claims to be.

I think this bag may work if you carry a very light load, or you do not go over very rough terrain. I think the combo of weight, and stress led to the seams ripping open. The customer service was good though, as a new one was shipped out no questions asked. I'm not going to risk a 3rd try with this bag though, so they've lost my business.

None, just bought a cannondale so we'll see how it compares.

[Mar 14, 2010]
threads

OVERALL
Strength:

Purchased very cheaply new from TradeMe aucton site. Quick and easy to connect up to saddle rails and seatpost. Reflective strip on rear. Plenty of room for tyre irons, tube, emergency all-in-one toolkit and mobile phone. Tab for mounting rear light. Light weight.

Collects all sorts of trail and road dirt off the back wheel. When installed blocks any rear lights mounted to seatpost.

Nice light emergency bag that is easily mounted to saddle.

[Apr 22, 2009]
David9999999

OVERALL
Strength:

Seemed to be built well, clip on feature was simple and easy to use, had enough space for tire levers a tube and a cell phone at least

Well... it broke.

As a note: I had the version with the plastic clip, not the straps... the plastic clip is the part that broke. It just snapped a piece of it off. I think the strap version would hold up better, I might try it. Thing is, it was a really nice bag until it broke. Bummer.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.