Vuelta Montagno Super Lite Wheelset

• Weight: Front: 726g Rear: 830g

• USER REVIEWS

[Jun 18, 2010]
    Dominic Libby

Strength:

Strong and wicked light. Fine quality, Spin super smooth, Excellent spoke tension and true, Hand built, Fully servicable.

Skewers. they work fine but need a little more "bling" to match the quality of the wheels.

Great set of wheels. Super light and tough. I weigh 180 lbs and ride a lot of technical stuff fast. I'm pretty good on my wheels. These have held up as well as any of my wheels. I really never have had to mess with them after a good 6 months of riding. The tension and trueness out of the box was perfect which leads to why I never had any issue's. I'd buy them adain in a minute. The only weakness if you want to call it that is the QR skewers. They seem to be of a lower quality than the wheel are. Kinda like getting Deore skewers with an XTR wheelset. They work fine though so I'm getting a little picky.