Tune MTB Wheel Wheelset

MTB Wheel

• Lowest rotation mass
  • Custom wheel building
  • Best strength and stiffness
  • Highest bearing and seal quality

Wiksa_na_Maxa   Cross Country Rider [Mar 29, 2007]
Strength:

light(only 1460g disc), stiff and fast like a dream, custom build, yeah freehub sound is perfect-made in germany

Absolutly none

I have true racing set:
Tune King/Kong black
32 x DT Aerolite black/ 3 cross
DT alu niplles 12mm black
with tubeless system no-flats/no tubes
These wheels are better than Mavic SLR.

Similar Products Used: Mavic xm 819disc
Jesse   Cross Country Rider [Oct 28, 2006]
Strength:

Extremely light weight mine weigh (770 grams/636 grams rear and front) and easily sub 1300 grams if you want, fantastic durability, superb climbing wheelset, super fast, track fantastic. These also are very quick engaging and have an absolutely fantastic and unique sound!

None experienced

This is an absolutely FANTASTIC wheelset! I have been extremely thrilled with them. They are the fastest wheelset I have used. They are absolutely bombproof, I have ridden them hard and they have not budged. How do they compare to some of the other big names? They are faster, lighter, stronger, track better and feel better riding than any of the other wheels I currently own or have ever ridden! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! In order, here are my favorite wheelsets that I currently own.
1. Tune 2. Cane Creek 3. Chris King (hate the reverse chain suck but overall good wheels and yes they have been serviced by an authorized dealer and no I will not take out the plastic washer, it is there for a reason) 4. Spinergy and XTR tie. I absolutely love these wheels and have "demoted" my Chris King and XTR wheels to crap weather riding. I would also like to mention that Jeremy and Sarah Parfitt are absolutely fantastic to deal with. They are some of the nicest, most helpful people in the industry. Their contact information is as follows:
Alchemy Bicycle Works
Jeremy & Sarah Parfitt
jparamax@yahoo.com
720 Rosita Street
Santa Fe NM 87505
505.983.4241
505.984.0758 Fax

Similar Products Used: Chris King/Bontrager Valiant, Cane Creek Zonos Team Ti, Spinergy Spox, Shimano XTR and XT, Ringle RPM
Svenne Vangoethemd   Cross Country Rider [Jul 08, 2006]
Strength:

Light,reliable,strong(3 x cross),performance,almost no maintenance

mmm...not light enough?!? :-p

If you want a ...strong,reliable,maintenance free and pretty lightweight wheelset,go for these.If they're not light enough you still can get the Tune Skylines,but they cost also 500USD more.I've used the Super MTB wheelset for over a year and i had NO weakness,NO complaint during the use of these wheels.I did not have to true them once.I'm 154 pounds.Want lightweight(+/- 1300g) wheels?Go get them!