Sun-Ringle 2001 Tomac XC Wheelset

2001 Tomac XC

For serious cross-country riding and racing. Benefits: low rotational weight improves acceleration, swift-engaging rear hub translates into faster acceleration and better traction, alloy cog carrier shaves weight from rear wheel, readily available high-end, quality components make for easy serviceability, custom hard anodized, welded and ceramic coated rims for durability.

Ed   Cross Country Rider [Jun 06, 2002]
Strength:

XTR Hubs; Lightweight; fantastic deal

Some Flex

So far (2 mos/200 miles) these appear to be holding up well. I checked them yesterday to see if they were true and can't find a single wobble. The wheels are extremely light but seem to be able to handle my 180 lbs without a problem. The only downside is that there is some flex compared to my Mustang/XT's, however that is to be expected given the lightweight rims and 28 spokes.