Stans NoTubes ZTR 355 29er Wheelset

• Spin very free
  • American Classic hubs include quick release skewers
  • Thru axle front hub

FotoJesse   Cross Country Rider [Dec 22, 2010]
Strength:

Light, light, light. Spin up quickly and did I mention light?

No with the wheels so far although the skewers have managed to loosen themselves a couple of times.

Great wheel set for the money. I have them with the Stan's ZTR hubs and have been very happy with them thus far. I am not the smoothest rider and I enjoy riding the more technical trails and they have remained true and I have had no issues with the tires burping air. They provided a very noticeable difference from the much heavier wheel set that was on my bike when I bought plus the 30 p.o.e. hub is a nice bonus. I am about 185-190 geared up these have held up nicely for me even as I try to bomb my way through the more technical- rocky and rooty- trails that I ride.

Similar Products Used: Several off brand 29er boat anchor wheels
OVERALL
HotRodTodd   Cross Country Rider [Jun 09, 2010]
Strength:

They are light. Mine weighed in @ 1610 grams W/strips and stems. They have taken several square edges and remain true. I am running much lower psi than on previous wheel sets. I weigh 210lbs. and enjoy high speed technical descents.

The rear tire blew off the rim three times while trying to seat the tire. The third time it knocked the wheel out of true. I switched tires and have had no other problems.

They are light enough to race and strong enough for all mountian.