Spinergy Xyclone Race Wheelset

Spinergy Xyclone Race Wheelset

Our lightest mountain bike wheelset, the Xyclone Race uses PBO technology for weight savings and durability unmatched by any other cross country race wheel.

• Advanced PBO fiber spokes - 24 front/24 rear
  • Force 12 hub, utilizes 12 driving spokes for maximum torsional stiffness
  • Custom US made alloy freehub with vacuum seal
  • CNC machined hubs, with sealed cartridge bearings for minimal rolling resistance
  • Shimano 8/9 compatible hubs
  • Quick release skewers included
  • Only 1495g per set
  • Available in black with white or black spokes, standard 26" size

[Feb 19, 2018]
MichaelStugart

Strength:

I have two sets of Spinergy Xyclone Race rims. Honestly the look enormously amazing and i get fantastic feedback from individuals who enjoy seeing them when i am riding,showing photos of the bike and so on. The not only look so amazing,but the work awesome and are certainly very efficient at looking amazing and working awesome. I also can honestly say that some individuals at Spinergy helped me get some Spinergy parts so that i could build my own rims that are the only set in existence that also are with the colors and such of my bike how i mean and seriously thank you Spinergy individuals so very much for doing such awesome work,for doing such customer service and such how i am referring about and i truly hope you each who i mean will have a amazing life ahead and enormous amounts of happiness how i am referring about. Sincerely,Michael William Stugart

Price Paid:
550.00
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017
[May 19, 2006]
Don Southard

Strength:

These are light, strong rims.

None that I've found... yet.

I work at company that manufactures wheelchairs. I talked to several guys who have Spinergy wheels on their wheelchairs and they said nothing but good things about their durability.

After riding these rims fairly hard for a few months I'm very happy. They're much lighter then the Mavics that came with my bike and I feel much better about my chances of getting back to the trailhead when riding with these wheels.

Mavic

[Jan 11, 2006]
Salsa Racer

Strength:

Light weight, fast rolling, very strong. Basic to replace parts if needed. Easy to maintain.

These wheels are awesome. I run them on my Salsa race set up. They have been through a full year of 16 races and have had not one problem with them. Have not needed to true them yet. I run Stans No Tubes in them and I think I have one of the lightest wheelsets on the race seen. I love the fact they are easy to take apart and clean. Parts are easy to get even though I have not needed to. Best wheels if you are still running V-brakes. If you want light weight strong race wheels for less money than most high end race wheels these are the ones.

Xyclone disc, Deore XT.