Nox Composites Teocalli 29 Wheelset

Nox Composites Teocalli 29 Wheelset

The Teocalli rim (affectionately called the Teo) is the ultimate trail bike rim. Offering great inner width at 26mm, a super strong 3mm wide Rockguard Hookless bead and a more durable build than the Skyline, it's the sweet spot that will fit many rider's style perfectly. At only 385g, it's tempting to compare this rim with other XC rims, but it was really designed as a tough trail rim that's light enough for the occasional race.

[Mar 19, 2018]
hey_poolboy

Strength:

Bought a set of Teocalli's last summer. Raced all season on them. Great build quality. Stiff, responsive handling. Really appreciate the value for the price I paid.

None so far.

2017
OVERALL
[Sep 17, 2015]
Sito Safran

Strength:

ILight, very stiff and very strong
Looks good too…

None so far

I have been riding on a pair of Nox Teocalli wheels for the last 4 month.
I built them around Hope EVO pro2 and Sapim XRay spokes.
The wheels are unbelievably stiff and light, their 26mm inner width gives a superior tire support.
I ride Maxxis high roller 2 EXO TR 2.30 on the front and Ardent 2.25 on the rear,
I ride 20 PSI on both and although they are not light tires they roll extremely fast and provide excellent grip.
They complement my Pivot Mach 29C so well; they made ride faster with more confidence both up and down.
I am totally happy with my setup and I strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a way to lift his/her riding ability and fun.

OVERALL