Nox Composites Farlow 275 Wheelset

Nox Composites Farlow 275 Wheelset

The design goals of the Farlow were simple, to make the best AM/Enduro rim on the market. The result is a wide, lightweight, asymmetrical, durable, stiff and tubeless ready rim ready to take you up the steepest climbs and down the gnarliest descents with more speed and precision than you've experienced before. The Farlow's full carbon hookless and seamless bead construction provides the ultimate in stiffness and toughness at the lowest weight possible. It's designed to handle a wide range of riding including extreme all-mountain terrain, Enduro, Super-D and XC racing.

[Aug 23, 2016]
N Hill
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

wide stiff light strong

none so far

I have loved these wheels sense I purchased them close to a year ago. I give the brutal treatment and love them. I have industry 9 hubs which help but make no mistake these are not just "as good" but better than ENVE because they are wider - way wider.
You have to love a progressive company like this

[Aug 01, 2016]
jfwebber
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Light, Strong, look great, fast build time

None noted so far.

I have only a few rides on this wheelset but so far they are fantastic and appear to be bomb proof. Tubeless set-up was painless and only took one attempt. Running low pressure and hold the bead well. Purchased directly from Nox Composites and the entire process was smooth. Nox keeps you updated during the build process and shipping was extremely quick. Would definitely purchase from Nox again.

[Apr 27, 2015]
k2rider1964
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Strong, Light, Great price!!

None so far. Well, maybe their goofy stickers (which I removed)

I actually ride on the first NOX design before they were "improved" with the new hookless design. I bought them after BOTH of my ENVE wheels failed on me within a (2) week period after owning them for a whopping (8) months. These wheels have been nothing short of bullet-proof so far and I'b buy another set in a heartbeat. Actually, I have a set of these newer Farlow's on order right now. I will admit that the older design was a better deal at almost $300 cheaper.