Easton XC Two 29 Disc Wheelset

At a mere 1,416 grams (29-inch), the Easton EC90 XC is the lightest UST wheelset on the market. In fact these wheels are about 200-grams lighter than the closest 29-er UST competition.

Fippo   [Nov 06, 2012]
Strength:

Lightweight, strong/durable and good looking

I haven't found any yet. I was worried about the 24 spoke design but they've held up to a couple hundred miles of rocky AZ riding without needing truing

I paid $260 for the wheelset and rode them on my daily rig and in a handful of races. They performed really well and needed no attention, I weigh 165 lbs and had them on a GF Supercaliber 29er.

kustomz   Cross Country Rider [Aug 15, 2011]
Strength:

Low rotaional weight, yet not crazy light. Very stiff and great feedback. Super quiet hub with very positive engagement. Has worked flawless with Bontrager TLR rim strips. Backed by a good Easton reputation.

None found so far.

This is my second 29er wheelset and I am more than impressed with my initial findings. I feel this is probably an excellent upgrade choice over a heavier OEM wheelset. They are near pace with a topline race wheel even though it is not marketed to be.

rednow   Cross Country Rider [Aug 16, 2010]
Strength:

low weight

Spokes, Overall Build

I bought these wheels to use as a race wheel set. before my first race (2nd ride) a spoke broke and most of the other spokes loosened. I called Easton to find the spoke length and warrenty info. The service rep at easton was unable to give the length and took my info for her boss to call me back. I called several times and never recieved a phone call.