Cane Creek Zonos SS Wheelset

Zonos SS

It’s hard to say what’s more shocking: the awesome speed and handling of these mountain bike wheels, or their ability to take bone-crunching hits and roll on without a wiggle.

Joe   Racer [Mar 01, 2006]
Strength:

These wheels handle like a dream. Rock solid and sturdy. If my line of sight is ever off, these wheels handle my mistakes.

The normal truing every so often, but what wheels don't need truing from time to time??

Well worth the cash. I've gotten long term use out of them and I have no complaints. I expect several more years and miles out of them.

Similar Products Used: Mavic, DT Swiss
David Regan   [Jun 05, 2006]
Strength:

Light, strong, FAST!!!

none so far

I bought these used on ebay (can't afford to buy these new) and I was really suprised at the results. These wheels are great all around, they really excel at climbing and accelerating. They are very fast and lightweight. These wheels delivered far more performance than I was expecting.

Similar Products Used: shimano hubs
Chuck   Cross Country Rider [Sep 17, 2006]
Strength:

Stays perfectly true so far, very light, Cane Creek has a reputation for making high quality wheels. No visible spoke nipples looks cool.

I did my research on MTBR.com and found that cane creek rates highest accross the board as far as wheelsets go. I'm starting to take their trueness for granted but I still check them before and after every ride just out of habit. I like to set up my rim brakes very tight which wouldn't be possible with wheels that go even slightly out of true.