BombShell Revolution Trail Wheelset

Revolution Trail

New 26"x32-hole wheelset featuring Revolution 1.75" BMX rims. Quick Release front and rear hubs. Availble in wheelset or rim.

iamkaioken   Weekend Warrior [Feb 25, 2009]
Strength:

Stiff and strong. Transfers a tremendous amount of power to the ground and spin for days, I love'em! They look mad sexeh as well. :D

Heavier, but worth it.

It appears that Pricepoint is out of them, but if you're looking for a strong and reliable wheelset for your XC/AM machine they would be a great set to grab if you find them on sale. Though a big on the heavy side at a touch over 2.5kg, I've gained a confidence in my bike that it did not give me prior. It is good to note that I purchased them when I was about 260lbs and didn't go out of true no matter how hard I rode them (Chico, CA upper bidwell baby!), but they still ride great even down at 205lbs now. I can't imagine how stiff they'll feel when I get to where I want to be. You can't go wrong!

Similar Products Used: Stock sunrims on my old KHS.
Mark Zenke   Cross Country Rider [Apr 30, 2008]
Strength:

These wheels are strong and versatility between rim & disc brakes

I have over three hundred miles on these wheels and have had no problems out of ‘em. I’m a Clyde riding at 250lbs. Although I’m not big on leaving the ground it has happened and these wheels are taking it. Had to perform minor trueing out of the box and a couple of nipples had to be replaced because they were to long and the spokes ran out of threads, easily fixed (thus the one Chili mark down). Since then it’s been all trail and maint free.

Similar Products Used: Bontrager Race Lite
Brent Parsons   Downhiller [Apr 18, 2008]
Strength:

Very strong wheels, great hubs. Ive took many long drops and hortizontal landings with this wheelset. Wheels stay true even under the hardest free or trail riding. I have yet needed to true them and the only maintenence Ive had to do so far is retighten spokes which is normal maintence. These wheels are light enough for be considered a trail wheelset but have the strength of a good freeride wheelset. Plus the price at pricepoint.com is outstanding

None in the year of abuse Ive given them.

I had a set of Mavic wheels for nearly a year and I spent more time fixing the hub and truing the wheels then riding on them. I seen these wheels on pricepoint and I went for them and havent looked back. If cash is an issue and you like to ride hard these are the wheels for you. GET EM!