Specialized 02 Enduro Pro 2Bliss Tire Tubeless Tire

02 Enduro Pro 2Bliss Tire

An all-new tubeless tire designed to satisfy the most demanding rider in any situation. The Enduro 2Bliss has a higher air volume for both a plush ride and protection from pinch flats. Pro level offers longer wearing tread compound than our S-Works racing version. Throw our Flak Jacket puncture protection into the mix and you've got a bullet-proof lightweight tire.

Peter   [Jul 30, 2002]

Good overall tire for extreme conditions. Will not let go in loose or rocky conditions. Perhaps a problem with casing as my rear tire punctured, PUNCTURED on first ride - Big freaking hole!

Similar Products Used: Hutchinson, IRC, Michelin
Louis   [Jan 07, 2003]
Strength:

Holds air pretty well.
Easy on and off.
Good all around traction.
FAT!

I've managed to gash two tires on the rolling surface while riding on rough rocks. Could be more durable/tougher in that department.

Good all around trail riding tire. I run um with slime and have excellent results (very little flat problems)riding in a thorn/needle infested environment.

Similar Products Used: Hutchinson Pythons
scot douglas   Racer [May 01, 2002]
Strength:

Rolls nice and is pretty grippy in most conditions - good in mud and snow. Holds air great. Nice large volume. Holds well on slickrock, jagged rock and roots.

Heavy! I wanted a big tubeless tire, and this was the first one I could get my hands on.

A great tire for epic rides and farting around the urban scene. They're heavy, but really a good all-around tire.