Maxxis Advantage UST Tubeless Tire

Advantage UST

Maxxis Advantage 26 x 2.10 UST Tubeless Tire. Alison Dunlap designed the ADvantage as a high volume aggressive cross country tire that corners great on big side-knobs. It also climbs and brakes with authority thanks to the opposing parallelogram center tr

bill   [May 24, 2013]
Strength:

Run as rear on turner Flux. I never give up on an up hill with this tire, if you can supply the pedal power it will climb it.. I run 25 pds with dt swiss 430 rims with stans, no leaks. Total ride weight 193-195 pds. This tire helps your confidence when it comes to hills. Tire is wearing well after 6 mos. 4-5 days aweek riding.

As a rear tire and set up properly none.

Great rear for Phoenix area. I run it with a Continental Mt King 11 2.4 on front

thnkfst   Racer [Oct 06, 2010]
Strength:

Good traction, tire has held up well even after running it nearly flat for 3 miles

Won't hold air without sealant

Decent tire, I've flatted several times on this tire using a tube, going tubless with sealant it holds pressureand has yet to flat without sealant don't run this tire

Similar Products Used: WTB
tom   Cross Country Rider [Jun 12, 2010]
Strength:

fast rolling but great traction

weight

I liked the kendas but the small blocks slipped a lot-the nevegal was slow rolling-I now have a nevegal on the front to brake and corner and this tire on the back. It seems like nice rear tire as it is faster than the nevegal but gives better traction than the small block-I wonder about slant 6's?

Similar Products Used: Kenda nevegal and small block 8
socalMX   Cross Country Rider [Nov 21, 2009]
Strength:

Easy mount,good wear,looks great!

Wish they offered it wider!

I have not had them vary long but the firt 2 weeks I was running them with no sealant and NO air leaked.They work really good for XC in my area.Hardpack with loose powdery top and at times,alot of rocks!I love them and would buy them again,just wish I could run a bit wider up front!

Similar Products Used: Many
crustynikstar   Weekend Warrior [Jun 30, 2009]
Strength:

grip well in wet or dry, roll well and have lot of working edges.

weak sidewalls.

they are good tyers but are not cheap.

Similar Products Used: none.
norcosam   Weekend Warrior [May 29, 2009]
Strength:

Excellent grip.Rolls well.No punctures(running sealent) fits easy onto mavic sx wheelset very easily.

Did let go on a few very wet polished slab rocks.But all of us had the same and we were all running different tyre.

This is the best xc/trail tyre i have found.Its reliable dosent burp at lower pressures and seems to grip very well.Just did 2 days in wales on them first day it was dry and the second day was wet.Still lapped the same time so grips in the wet and dry.Its not super light but is true to size(well done maxxis)