Kenda Dred Tread UST Tubeless Tire

Kenda Dred Tread UST Tubeless Tire

The Kenda Juarez Dred Tread UST Kevlar Tire is a fast rolling tire. Tinker designed it using our Dual Tread Compound to provide needed cornering grip with the added benefit of longer wear in the tire's center and low rolling resistance. Each knob on the tire accomplishes a specific duty and Kenda added Tinker's initials on the side knobs for that personal touch. The Kenda Juarez Dred Tread UST Kevlar Tire features Dual Tread Compound (DTC) for longer tread life and added traction, low profile knobs for more race speed, lightweight and fast rolling, and is for front or rear use.

[Sep 03, 2009]
imnav8r

Strength:

Good grip...fast rolling...holds air pressure well

none so far

I took off my Small Block 8 rear tire to give this one a try and so far I am very happy with it. Excellent tire as advertised. Plenty of grip when climbing and cornering. Fast rolling tire with plenty of speed. This tire sealed up very easily with my tubeless wheel and I have experienced only a minute amount of air loss. Tinker Juarez has designed an excellent XC tire. Although they are getting tough to find.

Kenda Excavator, Nevegal, Small Block 8

OVERALL
[May 24, 2008]
tony

Strength:

Feels like a big volume tire and grip's rocks very well. Breaking is very good and predictable in quick steep sections. Real fast tire! It is holding up to it's claim that the tread will last a long time.

Not good in the mud!Only OK on tree roots.

The tire is fast and you will notice it right away climbing and down hill. I waited to post the review untill I had a few races in on it. It is a XC tire all the way. I did notice it get a little squirly going through rocky decents at high speed's when cornering off camber sections that may be from the smallish outer knobs that mimmic the angle of the ground. But everything else it handled like a big knoby tire, I liked it!! I give it 4 flamin chilis for overall value because I am poor.

Hutchinson Python, Bull Dog. Have not tried the Karma because of spacing between tread on the outer edge.

OVERALL