Hutchinson Barracuda MRC High Tubeless Tire

Hutchinson Barracuda MRC High Tubeless Tire

• Octopus profile
  • Excellent cornering grip
  • Association of small knobs
  • Low rolling resistance and high performance

[Oct 17, 2011]
luv2bike

Strength:

Corners pretty well in loose conditions and they last longer than my Kenda Nevegals.

Nearly impossible to get on without levers. Also, it doesn't seat properly once on causing it to wobble from side to side, no matter how many times I tried deflating and realigning. These problems are the reason I will never buy this tire again. Too bad because the traction was nice.

Too many problems to recommend or buy again.

Kenda Nevagal

OVERALL
[Jan 27, 2011]
clydecrash

Strength:

On the front, sticks into turns with confidence as long as you attack. Lasts fairly long (hey, hard condition), and still functions well when gets worn down.

Not a tire for finessing over obstacles. It can slip and slide a little when not attacking.

I use it on the front. I tend to attack rocks and gravel, so it does very well there. And does well puttering along along on the easy sections (so I can catch my breath). But it does not like to take it easy on the rough, which suits me fine. I have another one in medium compound, and I can "finesse" a little better on it.

Way too many. Panaracer, Kendas, Geaxs.

OVERALL