Geax Dhea UST Tubeless Tire

Dhea UST

The Geax DHEA Mountain Bike Tire includes reinforced sidewalls to take the abuse of DH racing and aggressive freeriding. Ramped center knobs create a fast-rolling tire, and the rigid rubber lets you run low air pressure to rail corners like nothing else. Choose the 2.3in for tight, technical trails, or go with the 2.5 when you need the ability to monster truck through the rocks at full speed.

tonebone2000   Cross Country Rider [Jun 03, 2010]
Strength:

Grip, Durability, Tight Bead, Grip

None?

This tire is an awesome rear. It is by far my favorite out of anything I've ever tried. I'm cleaning climbs that I couldn't clean before just because this tire grips so well, especially at 20-25 psi. A lot of tires wear out quickly on the terrain here but this one actually doesn't show much wear yet so I'm pretty impressed with that too. The bead is so tight you want to make sure you put soapy water on it to get it on, other wise it's very tough to do. This also means that it held air right off the bat though, even before I added sealant. I'm super impressed.