Price Point 26-29er Tube

Price Point 26-29er Tube

Price Point Tube 29er is a high quality bicycle tube. It was manufactured in the same facility as the high end name brands, but available to you at a more affordable cost. If you are environmentally conscious like we are, you’ll be happy to know that all Price Point tubes are packaged in an eco-friendly recycled box, too.

[Jan 27, 2013]
Larry_Sellers

Strength:

Still trying to figure that one out.

These things are junk. Don't be fooled by the price or the belief that all basic tubes are created equal.

Bought a 5 pack of these a while back and finally got a chance to try them out when I flatted on the on the trail yesterday. My C02 cartridge blew multiple holes through the seam of the wafer thin rubber at several points all the way around the tube. Safe to say it wasn't a fluke as the exact same thing happened on my second tube. Luckily my bailed me out with his spare.

[Oct 17, 2010]
sean02254

Strength:

price

These tubes are horrible. 5 tubes, 5 rides, 5 flats. In hindsight i would have paid money not to have ever used them rather than have them completely ruin three rides. Do not buy these tubes.

I wouldn't use them again even if they paid me.

[Jun 14, 2010]
bahumbug7

Strength:

Cheap in cost

Cheap

I am a flat trail rider that may include a little bump from time to time. So I don't "push" the tires to a stressful limit. I pedaled about one mile in on the trail and the tube blew-out. Pulled out my handy spare tube (fresh out of the box)and made the change. Got roughly 30lbs in the new tube and it blew-out. Right there on the trail! Didn't have another spare and luckily the walk wasn't too far. Checked the inside of the tire out, and there were no apparent burrs or punctures. I had bought a 5 pack of these tubes and I must say they are not worth it, regardless of their cheap price. The other 3 tubes are on different bikes, and they have had flats. Didn't think much of it until this episode on the trail. They are cheap in price AND they are cheap in quality.

[Jan 27, 2010]
arkon11

Strength:

Inexpensive, eco-friendly box

I'd rather stuff my tire with dry leaves and rocks, infact I'd have better luck riding on a bare rim.

These tubes are the bottom line.

Tubes that were worth my money

[Oct 17, 2009]
Jay
Downhiller

Strength:

Light?

Everything. I ride a soft compound Kenda Nevegal on the rear so even star thistle will poke through. tubes suck suck suck.

These tubes are a joke. I rode one for 1 day, and punctured it with star thistle. Then with ram heads, they stand no chance. Less than a month later, i went through all 5 tubes. Get thick tires, then use these, or dont use them at all unless you like walking along side your bike.

Nothing compares.

[Jun 18, 2009]
FireLikeIYA

Strength:

Cheap

They do not last very long at all.

Two of my brothers and I purchased 40 of these tubes along with an order that I made at Pricepoint.com to save on shipping. The logic was that you can never have enough when you ride where cati adorn the trails and, anyway, Tubes are tubes, right? Ha! That is what I thought. Fortunately I have never used my share of the tubes as the ones that came with my bike are holding up great. My brothers, on the other hand, have gone through ALL of their tubes. It is very disappointing to go out for a ride only to have someone walk back to the car because they have a flat. The longest I have seen on of these tubes hold up is for 1 1/2 10 mile rides. These things absolutely suck. This is for both the presta and schrader valve versions as we purchased both. Do not buy these things. I could not believe how fast they were going. I still have 7 for myself and now dont know what to do with them as I dont plan on using them.

[Dec 01, 2008]
mike_d_1583

Strength:

Well, it's light.

Went through about five tubes in one month. Made every ride miserable.

I wouldn't reccomend these tubes to anybody. No wonder Price Point is selling them so cheap, they can't find anybody to buy them. If your a fan of walking back to your car, then get them.

Pyrimid tubes