Performance Performance Thorn Resistant ATB Tube Tube

Performance Performance Thorn Resistant ATB Tube Tube

[Mar 02, 2004]
John

Strength:

Inexpensive, especially for a thorn-resistant tube.

Very high failure rate where the valve connects to the tube.

I purchased these tubes because of the low price and the fact that I actually wanted a heavy tube for my training wheels (less punctures, better workout). However, after trying and exchanging at least a dozen tubes I've given up on these. The valves stems on almost every tube have leaked where the stem connects to the tube. I've NEVER had this problem with any other innertube, and I've used many different brands.

A variety of "regular" inner tubes.

OVERALL
[Jul 19, 2005]
Sean

Strength:

None, I don't know where these these people derived perfomancebike they would be much better called "Garbageinc" all of their house brand gear fits the bill.

heh............Everything!

If you do not believe what i say just buy one & fill with air & check uniformity! That is just the beginning!
I have tried many of their house brand garbage products & all equals the same GARBAGE!
There are many quality mailorder places & THEY are not one!
I have been riding bikes going on 25 years & trust me when i say they are not worth the money!
I would give lower but one turd is mandatory here!

you name it i've tried it. Believe me when i say DO NOT waste your hard earned money on their GARBAGE!!

OVERALL