Hutchinson Lightweight Tubes Tube

Lightweight Tubes

Hutchinson Lightweight Tubes

Jeff   racer [Nov 24, 1998]

I've tried all the glueless patches, there is only one original glueless patch and it is still the best regardless of what other idiots say! SPEEDPATCH rules!!! They invented it and others copied it. Ask Missy, Tinker, Ned, Johnny T. 5 Star all the way.

Jeff Rider   [Dec 12, 1997]

I bought a bunch of these tubes from Nashbar about a year ago. Within 3 months my flat tire repair time improved 3 fold. What does it take to get this good? Practice, Practice, Practice! Try the Torelli's. I've had much better luck with them (3 months - no flats).

E-money   cross-country rider [Mar 30, 1997]

These are the best butyl tubes I have ever used. They only weigh 115 grams. I have never had a flat. They do not loose air
like latex. They cost only 4.99 at Bike Nashbar. What more could you ask for???

Walter Guan   [Apr 30, 2003]
Strength:

Light

Blows quite easily

OK to be used on fronts. Rear blows easily(unless you really pump it up). Micelin(standards) on rear. Other than taht, this is a really good and high quality tube for not too much.

Similar Products Used: cheng shin super thin, michelin
Aluizio Pestana   Cross Country Rider [Dec 06, 2004]
Strength:

Price and lightweight

Valve stem

After about 3 km of riding, the valve stem broke off. Well, I usually run 45psi. If you ride in hard surfaces whith this pressure in tubes, don´t use this ones. I´ll give 2 chilis because it could be good for guys that use lower pressure in it.