WTB MutanoRaptor 1.95 Tire

WTB MutanoRaptor 1.95 Tire

Its mix includes an open pattern, fast rolling center tread combined with large, soil-piercing outside knobs. Use these tires and expect to pick up speed and keep it no matter what gets in the way.

[Jan 04, 2010]
Alleyboy

Strength:

Light, soft and grippy on most terrain. Slightly slippery on slippery pebbled forest floor. Very fast rolling even on tarmac.

I don't see it as a weakness but when your tube burst and you have no extra tube, rolling your bike maybe a challenge as the tyre is foldable with no wire.

Brilliant tyres I would recommend to anyone.

OVERALL
[May 14, 2007]
Joe Hutton

Strength:

Seems wide for a 1.95, more like a 2.1. Mine are UST and they sealed quickly. Very comfortable and confidence inspiring ride. Works fairly well in the sand and sticks well to slick stuff.

I haven't come across one yet.

I haven't found anywhere that these don't excel. Never any sketchy moments and that's pretty unusual considering the different surfaces I ride on but I haven't had them on clay mud though.

Hutcheson Scorpion UST (quite light for tubeless), Maxxis Minion DH (heavy and sorta cheezy), several Specialized and Michelin that I was generally happy with.

OVERALL