Specialized Storm Pro 2Bliss Tire Tire

Storm Pro 2Bliss Tire

The Storm is the tire is for those conditions, and the riders who don’t shy away from an environmental challenge. With soft rubber compounds that stick to wet roots and rocks, and large well-spaced knobs to allow the tire to clean well, this tire offers the traction needed for sections that most riders wouldn’t even consider hiking over.

Brandon Williams   Cross Country Rider [May 07, 2008]
Strength:

Durable! Really aggressive tread pattern. Grips nicely through loose sand and mud, and grips nicely on wet leaves.

Soft compound, pretty heavy.

I thought these tires were a little pricey, but once I got them on and found out just how well they worked, it was worth it. I've used them for about 4 months, and unfortunately muddy spring weather is drying up, and I don't even want to take them off!
These shed mud, dirt, leaves without a problem. I'm glad I found the Storms, it's made my early riding so much better.

Similar Products Used: Is there something similar to this tire??
Ramona Hernandez   Cross Country Rider [Mar 26, 2007]
Strength:

Sheds mud quickly, good traction.

They are pretty heavy.

I bought these tires (Specialized Storms) for some upcoming muddy races. I took them out on a sloppy, muddy course with all sorts of techs and climbs and loved them. They provided awesome traction, and held little or no mud. The added weight of the tire was not noticed because they were so efficient. These tires are probably one of the best investments yet!

Similar Products Used: none
Peter Muench   Racer [Jul 20, 2006]
Strength:

Ability to grip any surface; Snow, mud, wet roots and roack

weight: 740grams is heavy

In western NY when you start your training eraly in the year it nice to have a tire that will handle varied surfaces during a ride with control. I have ridden this tire in 8" of snow on single track to broken shale access roads at our local ski center. For a claimed 1.8 it feels like a 1.95. Traction is endless in the front and rear, normally inflated to 30psi it grabs everything in its path.

Be ware for those of you that buy a tire for looks or coolness factor this tire wiil not last if you ride and pavement.