Specialized Roll X Sworks 2Bliss Tire Tire

Specialized Roll X Sworks 2Bliss Tire Tire

• Aramid Bead
  • 2Bliss technology
  • Slightly squared profile
  • Traction and low roling resistance
  • Chamfered leading edges

[Nov 13, 2010]
Jeff

Strength:

I love these tire. They are very grippy and predictable and here in the desert. They are also pretty quick. I ride at about 30psi and run them with Stans.

No longer available.

I have been riding with a Kenda Nevegal on the front now because the Roll-X is no longer available. I keep wiping out on the corners because I am used to the superior grippiness of the Roll-X. I guess I need to look around for something else.

Panaracer Fire X, and Kenda Nevegal?

[May 04, 2009]
willebrake

Strength:

gripgripgrip!!! medium light weight...moderate rolling resistance...tacky rubber compound!!!

weakness with this product...like most good mountain bike equipment...related mostly to rider shortcomings!!!

these tires grip!!! most riders probably over inflate these tires causing them to feel knobby and slow...recommended minimal inflation provides better ride quality!!! tires seem to improve with faster speeds...becoming both smoother and more predictable!!! mine are still rolling after three years and many many miles...remaining very reliable grabbers now despite the very tacky rubber!!! today even more grip!!!

hutchinson python light...hutchinson scorpion...irc serac light...specialized pro master & pro control...specialized sworks fasttrak!!!

[Nov 28, 2006]
Eric

Strength:

1) Insanely light
2) Rolls fast
3) Hooks up well on loose corners / grippy rubber

1) one tire was perfect, the other kept blowing off the rim
2) really expensive for a 50% performance (one tire with bad bead)

1) The (UST) S-Works Roll-X 2Bliss tire on my REAR wheel has been flawless with the Crossmax wheels for 3 months. No flats, no leaks, I barely add any air at all. Superb.
2) The other (FRONT) tire has been another story. This tire had exactly one ride without a problem. The second ride, the tire blew off as I bunnyhopped next to the car at the trailhead (I threw in a tube and rode on it no problem). Back in the garage, I thoroughly cleaned it, mounted it up easily, used 2 oz Stan's (as before), pumped it up, and proceeded to blow Stan's all over the garage. (And snocker my left eardrum for about 3 or 4 minutes in the process). Later, hearing restored (and safety glasses on), I mounted it up again, more Stan's, held 38 PSI nicely, bounced it, good seal. Lying against the wall, it went BOOM 10 minutes later. Repeated above: BOOM again after 5 minutes. Tried said tire on Bontrager Mustang UST rim: you guessed it--BOOM, splat. (BTW: Non-S-Works Fast Track UST 2Bliss tires work well on both Mavic and Bonty rims: no leak, no BOOM).
3) Positive note: Specialized replaces free if any problem, for the life of tire. Negative caveat: they're OUT now (making the new '07's), so I can't get a replacement (so I'm running a tubed Nevegal 2.1 up front).
THM: One great tire, one flawed tire. Rating: 5&5 for good tire, 1&1 for the other, 5 for return policy...

regular (non-S-Works) Specialized Fast Tracks UST 2Bliss (on my SS)