Specialized Mt. Baldy S-Works Tire

Mt. Baldy S-Works

Designed with the MTB team to deliver a lightweight, low rolling resistance semi-slick.

Alan Tan   Weekend Warrior [Aug 11, 2001]
Strength:

This tire rolls!

Bumpy ride on offroad trail

This is the tire that really rolls. I have the S-Work 1.2 but funny I can't find it on Specialized homepage. The one size that's available is 1.9. I wonder...:)
Anyway, if you were looking for a narrow tire that really bites and low rolling resistance, you just can't leave out Mt. Baldy S-Work 1.2. I highly recommend it!

Similar Products Used: Hutchingson Top Slick 1.2, Cheng Shin Tire 1.5 Slick
OVERALL
Cook   Cross Country Rider [Aug 24, 2002]
Strength:

Weight, Awesome on dry Hard Surface

Wet, Mud

Okay if you dont like the price dont buy it. Plain and simple. Goto ebay and pay less. I have used these tires a few times. I cant ride them all the time cause the conditions have to be right. Dry and Hard. 4 days after a rain perfect!!!
When I use them they work perfect they do tend to slip on hard pushed corners and when they do watch out cause there coming out.. Overall these tires are great under certain conditions. Other than that I will use my Rocksters or Team Master SL tires.

Very Very fast tires.
4 Chilis for the Value since they wear fast for a higher priced tire and 5 for overall cause there fast and awesome hard packed traction. If you use them in loose conditions you deserve to hit a tree or crash!!!