Panaracer CrossBlaster Tire

• Cyclocross tread design
  • All black

• User Reviews (3)

John M.   Racer [Aug 19, 2003]
    Strength:

Light; corners great.

This is the best 'cross tire I've used. I thought I couldn't corner fast, until I got these. Doesn't get clogged with mud -- the knobs are big enough to grip through the slimy stuff, but small enough to go fast on the hardpack/pavement. Don't know about durability, I only use it for racing, where it shines. It's all black, which goes with anything, as opposed to some of those other colors.

Similar Products Used: Ritchey 'cross tires
    Jon   [Jun 09, 2003]
    Strength:

Light and good grip

Look at it wrong and it flats

These tires look good on paper - they are very light and have a good tread pattern. But do not take these tires off road. They will rip and flat every time. Every single time I took these off roading, they puntured or ripped. I wasn't even riding them on rough terrain. I have a buddy that bought the same tires at the same time. He has had the same problems. Don't buy these tires!

Similar Products Used: Bontrager CX, Michelin Jet
    Jason   Racer [Oct 24, 2006]
    Strength:

AMAZING with cornering. I have just started cross racing and these have been the best tyres so far for any slick course.

none.

Definitely the best tyres I have used in a racing situation. Best for cornering, whilst also still light.

Similar Products Used: Ritchey Speedmax (i think), bontrager whatevers that come on a Lemond Poprad