Michelin Wild Race'R Tire

• Bead: Kevlar
  • Foldable

[Nov 26, 2016]
Wayne T

Strength:

I am staying in China, and I pay 75 CNY (11 US$) for this Michelin Wild Race'R tire. An unbelievable value. It is fast, with low rolling resistance, and quiet. It corners well, and is very predictable in turning (I am just a weekend rider, rockies may disagree). A bite of rain, and sand does not seems to affect that much. I can't tell much difference between this Michelin Wild Race'R and my wife's Specialized Renegade S-Works which cost 4 times as much.

I am sure there are weaknesses, but I have yet to find it.

Sad to say the Michelin Country Trail is slow and feel awkward.

Specialized Renegade S-Works, Michelin Country Trail, Kenda Klimax Light

[Jan 14, 2014]
pzawadzki

Strength:

Grip
Fast rolling

None so far

After a couple of weeks using them, I'm still amazing by the grip of this tires. I has my mounted tubeless and they are working fine.

[May 30, 2012]
h2otaco

Strength:

Great traction, cornering and braking. Fast rolling. Tough side walls. Fairly light.

None.

This is for the 2011 version. The 2010 is good too, but the cornering isn't as good.

Great tire. Wears well, great traction. I've ridden geax saguaro and AKAs for the last 2 years and these are much better. I still have the geax tires on my other bike and they feel far less confident in the corners. Most versatile XC tire I've used.

Geax AKA, Saguaro, Specialized Captain, Renegade, Fasttrak, WTB Wolverine, Kenda Blue Groove, Nevegal.

[Nov 16, 2011]
Donpepin

Strength:

Instant Quality perception at first sight

None so far, I will come back with more feed backs

After annoying experience with Hutchinson, I decided to go for Michelin. I must admit I was not very convinced, something I was sure of, I did not want Chinese. these ones are made in thailand, but trust me they look great right from the beginning. the rubber quality, the size, boy I have bought a 26X2.1 for Dry XC and I have got the right size, incredible, could you imagine asking for a glass of water and you get a cup of tea?? well this happened in others. the tread design is great, making it much more all-round hardback. I will come back with the test results from next weakend experience.

hines Hutchinson (Rocker), French Hutchinson (bulldog) and many other camouflaged chines veriants.