Michelin DH 32 AT Tire

• Knob pattern
  • 'Anti-roll' wire bead design

frazedh   Downhiller [Oct 18, 2009]
Strength:

grip grip grip, this tyre grips like a limpet.

its heavy dont even think of ridin up hill with these. not cheap but very high quality.

these tyres will rip a hole in the trail, dont ride behind anyone using these cos ur gonna get stoned with roost. they dont drift in the corners they pull the hill into line.

Similar Products Used: irc kujo, maxxis high rollers, tioga.
rdhfreethought   Weekend Warrior [Feb 05, 2009]
Strength:

Big volume aggressive tire. Tubeless. Soft, Dual-compounds offers the best of both worlds. Good Mud shedding. Edge knobbies really bite when you lean into corners.

Hard to find. Price, unless you find at discount. But you get what you pay for, so I consider it a good deal.

I bought 2 tires, but only use the front. The rear has adequate clearance in the dry, but when wet its too large for my frame if it picks up any mud. It also barely clears the 66ATA that I have. Its width fits fine, but being high volume the height is an issue and it occasionaly picks up a small rock and this gets squeezed between the tire and the fork brace. Not a big deal though. My favorite tire of all time on the front. I wish it fit the rear better.

Similar Products Used: WTB, IRC, MAXXIS, Hutchinson, Panaracer
Hangtime   Downhiller [Dec 13, 2008]
Strength:

Grip, This tire bites into the trail and keeps you firmly planted. The faster you go the the better it feels

Some say heavy. I will trade that off any day for this baby

This tire is very strong. It proved itself at Whistler, several times in 2008. For a front tire it bites into the trale, wet or dry and lets you know your good to go. I did not have to worry about this tire letting go on me. I ran it tubeless and it rolls real well for a heavy tire. If you can find it and want a big bad ass front tire, this is the one. Match it up with a Dh24 in the back and your set

Florian   Downhiller [May 14, 2008]
Strength:

Perfect Grip, No flats ever, Can be driven with very low pressure with lot of control.

Heavy

I´m no Downhill driver, more like Vertriding. (look here for an example: www.vertrider.com (not my site!))... Very steep, technical singletrail downhills with very slow driving.
This tire never let me down, very good on dry rock, muddy conditions and even in unpacked snow. Can brake on the point wherever i want. Brings in a lot of assurance.
I carry my bike uphill on my back - so the weight is bit on the high side :)
If you can get the tire for a reasonable price - Test him, you will love this tire!